NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
this was nice

mentioned jews controlling currency too hmm

maybe jay-z actually broke free once he got wealthy enough for his liking :jbhmm:

beyonce still entrenched in that shyt though... maybe that's why their relationship is supposedly bad

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not black, I'm Oj

Ok :mjpls:

hov really set it with that verse. a lot of entertainers, athletes, corporate professionals, government workers, and regular folk still have this mindset. thinking "who they are" or what they accomplished transcends their race. main ones be in shock when that wake up call comes. dope track. salute to good hip hop

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh are you aware of all the things Jay has done as far as charities, programs and giving back since he's been rich?

he's been involved when it comes black social matters and black youth... to say he doesn't care is just plain ridiculous or you're highly misinformed... but you feel how you feel... :yeshrug:

yeah I'm sure giving back 0.00001% of your money is very generous to you

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Finally....he talkin some realness for ya ears to lis......:wow:

This ain't pop jigga......this may be better than reasonable doubt Jay:mjcry:

It's LIT:feedme:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Eh.. I forget you're white.

OJ sold the fukk out once he got done with his football career. He did well with Hollywood and white folks in general til he got his wake up call with the murders and white folks ditched his ass and took almost all of his money. His nikka status never changed and he didn't realize it til it was too late.
how the fukk you get a wake up call for murders you allegedly committed...fukkk outta here :russ:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
how the fukk you get a wake up call for murders you allegedly committed...fukkk outta here :russ:

fakkit, he was found not guilty and they still railroaded his ass afterwards. Most of you nikkas wasn't even out of diapers when all this shyt was happening.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Story of Oj= The Life of Pablo :dead:

Oj married a white ho and a c00n
Ye married a white ho times 10 and a c00n

Oj was fukking a Kardashian too :dead:

Now I realize it was more than a bar in that song going at ye

It is the whole song :dead:

Jay vicious as fukk:scusthov:

The only color in the video is the TLOP album color :dead:
"I'm not black I'm Kanye :mjpls: "

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Interesting point. If this country is to advance it has to confront its racist past, white people have to be a part of the open dialogue or else the discussion remains static. Hell they are calling slaves tourists or workers or some shyt in Texas schoolbooks. You may feel better if it were a black director but the larger issue is white people have to own this shyt too not deny its existence. I actually commend the director.

So does Jay sign "Still A nikka" on those big checks to Mark Romanek instead of Ryan Coogler, Paul Hunter, or Antoine Fuqua?

I'll take Spike Lee directing Public Enemy for a more effective example of black economic and cultural empowerment.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
lol at Jay gettin people mad by stating facts about jews/zionists

If you actually read a book in your life, you would know how they became so powerful and how almost all the big banks were started by jews.

Its not somethin he made up