New Hulktales just dropped

Daps
You see brother, Big Suge and I go way back. When the nWo was running things back in WCW, Suge and I ran into each one day out in Cali and he told me that he liked what he’s been seeing from us. We were the wrestling version of Death Row and he wanted to do some merchandise business with us. Two months later, Pac calls Big Kev and asked if he could lay some tracks down for us? Kev told him that’ll be a huge move. Pac said to meet him in Vegas for the Tyson fight, but we missed the flight. Next thing we know, Pac gets shot and later passes away. Brother if we made it to Vegas, you better believe we would’ve made sure he was safe.
You know, now I don’t like to bring this up because of “cancel culture”, and stuff like that…but you know how when Trump was president, and the media used to talk about how he was always on the phone with his friends? Yep. I used to be there to be an open ear for him to talk to. And some of the stuff—now, I can’t tell you because, you know, it’s very personal, top secret stuff—would just blow your mind. I’m talking about 4 am calls, and we’re discussing Russia, and what do I know! You know what I’m saying!

But actually, back in the 80’s, I used to get fan mail from the USSR from people that were over there that used to watch my matches on tapes that were on the black market. I was getting letters in broken English that would talk about how much of a hero I was in the Soviet Union, and whatnot. They were rooting for me over Nikolai Volkoff! But anyways, we were actually going to try and put on a ppv over in the USSR, and we had to go through the White House to get clearance, and everything seemed to be all go, but then the whole thing with Lewinsky and the Berlin Wall, and Sadaam made it too dangerous, so we never went. But you know in Rocky 4, the big speech that Stallone makes at the end? That was actually what I was going to say if we went over there. But since we didn’t, I gave my notes to Sly as a way to repay him for Rocky 3.

But yeah, President Trump is a good friend of mines.
full

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
You see brother, Big Suge and I go way back. When the nWo was running things back in WCW, Suge and I ran into each one day out in Cali and he told me that he liked what he’s been seeing from us. We were the wrestling version of Death Row and he wanted to do some merchandise business with us. Two months later, Pac calls Big Kev and asked if he could lay some tracks down for us? Kev told him that’ll be a huge move. Pac said to meet him in Vegas for the Tyson fight, but we missed the flight. Next thing we know, Pac gets shot and later passes away. Brother if we made it to Vegas, you better believe we would’ve made sure he was safe.
"Baby Lane would've gotten the leg drop, jack!"

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It’s wild, he dead ass can’t help himself. The Brock Lesnar one is just WILD. Like you can’t even blame old age or anything. He is flat out LYING. He is THAT insecure about his status that he HAS to make himself out to be bigger then what he truly is to the average person.

He wouldn’t dare tell his lies to a legit interviewer who KNOWS the history of wrestling. Like he wouldn’t dare try to lie about his history like somebody like Shoemaker cause they will call him out. Matter a fact I’m shocked it hasn’t happened yet :russ:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
NOT A LOT PEOPLE KNOW THIS, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY THE ONE WHO PLAYED THE FLUTES ON JAY-Z'S BLUEPRINT 2. AND THAT RECORD WENT DIAMOND, BROTHER, I'M STILL SEEING ROYALTY CHECKS TODAY FROM IT
full

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
NOT A LOT PEOPLE KNOW THIS, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY THE ONE WHO PLAYED THE FLUTES ON JAY-Z'S BLUEPRINT 2. AND THAT RECORD WENT DIAMOND, BROTHER, I'M STILL SEEING ROYALTY CHECKS TODAY FROM IT
full
:ohhh:So that's why Guru didn't unleashed the flutes when Jay-Z asked him... Jay was asking the wrong man.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Tbh i wouldnt doubt that hogan wrestled close to 400x a year. Taking into consideration wwf would run 2x shows every saturday and sunday, thats 200 matches right there in 100 days. Guys would go on 60 day tours regularly back then, be off 2 weeks and go back out. Add in personal appearances and shyt, id def say itd be over 300 easy.

Edit: 1985 WWF - 1985 Results

His name is on 300 cards here alone, along with him coming out 2x as part of the machines and double duty like battle royaled and shyt and i doubt its a complete list. Its def innthe 350-400 range easy. Same for his travel leaving him with extra days in the year if hes flying to japan just say 10x.

It sounds ridiculous cause of his other lies but this is perfectly in line with his schedule at the time.

Last edited: