New Hulktales just dropped

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The car was sliding off a broken bridge like in a "Spiderman" movie dude, I was stuck holding the car with one hand and grabbing on to my wife with the other, but I couldn't let a loyal Hulkamaniac fall to their death brother. So I said a little prayer for Andre the Giant and Macho Man "oooh yeah" to lend me their strength jack, and I know they were looking down on me because I ripped the door off its hinges and pulled the girl out of the car just as it fell 700 feet to a fiery explosion below mean gene!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
"It was really bad. They had to bring out the jaws of life, but it wasn't strong enough, brother. So that's when I rolled up my sleeves, flexed my 75-inch pythons and ripped the door right off its hinges, dude!

And that wasn't even the craziest part, brother. That car was on fire! When I got in there, the smoke started filling the Hulksters lungs, and for a second I thought I might have been breathing my last breath. I started seeing a white light and pearly gates, dude, and that's when I heard a voice. It was a voice that I wouldn't mistake from anywhere. It was the Macho Man, dude. And he told me 'We'll see each other again one day but it's not your time yet, brother!' So I powered through the hellfire and brimstone with the strength of the Mega Powers and pulled that women out of the embers, brother!"

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

On the latest episode of WWE’s Most Wanted Treasures, Hulk Hogan was asked about his decision to leave WWF in 1993 and later join WCW.

“Not to knock anybody, but sometimes when you see a new shiny object, stronger, better, faster, you kind of are attracted to that shiny object,” Hulk Hogan said, “At WrestleMania 6, the Ultimate Warrior showed up, right. When Vince asked me to put the Ultimate Warrior over, I said, ‘No problem, brother. But why are we doing this, and where we are going?’ He goes, ‘Oh, well, I just need to get the belt on him, he’s got some momentum. If he gets the red-and-yellow rub, he can really take off.’ I go, okay, I get it. But where are we going?

“Vince goes, ‘Well, I’m really not sure.’ I said, ‘How about this? I hand him the belt. Let me get halfway down the aisle, do the slow turn, and come back and crucify him and tell everybody I’m Triple H. Hollywood Hulk Hogan, brother.’ ‘Oh, you can’t be a heel.’ I said, ‘Yeah, I can. I was a heel with your dad.’ ‘Oh, no, you’ve been a babyface too long.’ I was just dying to turn heel, and he didn’t want me to. Then after WrestleMania 9 or 10, Vince and I had a talk, and he just thought my run was over. He said, ‘The red-and-yellow thing, man, we just beat it to death.’ I said, ‘Well, I could turn heel.’ He goes, ‘Nah, I just your run’s kinda over.’ I went, I don’t agree.”