NULL
giphy.gif

:laff:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Hoegan just need to go on Vlad and just take his ducktales to a wider audience :wow:.

Vlad: "So when you Bodyslammed Andre the Giant, did you somehow shaken up Nas in the process"

Hoegan: "Funny you mention him, brother. Ughh I was supposed to be on the album "It Was Written". Nas mentioned me in a Fubu magazine I think, but anywho Jack. He said "hey, my...er..."n" word. Would you want to be featured in The Firm? Of course, I was going to spit a sweet 16 you know what I mean, but sadly I was booked to wrestle at Bash at the Beach, so it never happened"

Vlad:
c2705f8c1e72f5dcc70056fdf2310828.gif

Hulk would say him and Nash were supposed to been in that car with Pac and Suge in Vegas

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hoegan just need to go on Vlad and just take his ducktales to a wider audience :wow:.

Vlad: "So when you Bodyslammed Andre the Giant, did you somehow shaken up Nas in the process"

Hoegan: "Funny you mention him, brother. Ughh I was supposed to be on the album "It Was Written". Nas mentioned me in a Fubu magazine I think, but anywho Jack. He said "hey, my...er..."n" word. Would you want to be featured in The Firm? Of course, I was going to spit a sweet 16 you know what I mean, but sadly I was booked to wrestle at Bash at the Beach, so it never happened"

Vlad:
c2705f8c1e72f5dcc70056fdf2310828.gif
Vlad secretly wondering how he's gonna segway from that into a question about a rapper's beat selection.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Hogan said Jimmy Hart had hits.
Number 1s.
In the US.
Multiple Number 1 hit songs.
The Mouth of the South.
Jimmy Hart.
Multi-Time American Chart Topper.

I got that far in the video and stopped.
I'm out.

Jimmy had a top 10 hit. His band toured with beach boys and sonny n cher and were in movies and all that. Signed to Sun and Stax records. They werent #1s but it reached #4 in US and #9 in UK.

He also had 7 more in the top 100

Dont front on the mouf from the souf. There was a reason he did the music for wwf/wcw while managing.

Last edited: