Daps
Reppin
Canada
giphy.gif

This going in the rafters with Sting :wow:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I was just about to post this lol. He took an old Hogantale he's been telling for years about the make a wish kid not being in the crowd and that's how we knew he died and made it more elaborate. :deadrose:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"I formed the NWO in memory of the biggest Hulkamaniac in the rap game, brother."

"Brother...you know when 2Pack Shaker made Makaveli...that was supposed to be a homage to Hulkamania dying dude. You know the song "Come with Meeee Makaveli N word? Well that was supposed to be the Hulkamaniacs walking to the promise land with the burial of my spirit brother"

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hoegan in the early 2000s was something :dead: . Between him being a "gay guy", getting shytted on by HBK, and this piece of gold...his TNA run seem more of a redemption arc than anything else.

Cept when Sting made Hogan have a Gay Panic attack. :russ:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Hulk would say him and Nash were supposed to been in that car with Pac and Suge in Vegas
You see brother, Big Suge and I go way back. When the nWo was running things back in WCW, Suge and I ran into each one day out in Cali and he told me that he liked what he’s been seeing from us. We were the wrestling version of Death Row and he wanted to do some merchandise business with us. Two months later, Pac calls Big Kev and asked if he could lay some tracks down for us? Kev told him that’ll be a huge move. Pac said to meet him in Vegas for the Tyson fight, but we missed the flight. Next thing we know, Pac gets shot and later passes away. Brother if we made it to Vegas, you better believe we would’ve made sure he was safe.