New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I take L's the first time around but usually I bounce back and win on the second fight once I've got a better idea of how to approach the enemy. I'm going a lot slower than yall though. Question about the PQ missions and mentors...I'm putting up Z's in the early PQ missions no problem and I can't unlock all the items. Is there any way to know the pre-requisites for an item or is it all trial and error? (I want that Kaoken 20X).

On the mentors tip, I jumped on with Piccolo and I'm spamming his attacks a bit but would it be better to switch mentors and unlock all of the initial special moves? If I still spam Piccolo's attacks but have Krillin as a mentor will it count when I go back?

One more: Who do y'all take on the PQ's with you? I got Recoome, the stronger Nappa and the Namek Vegeta (with Ki higher than Stamina since you can pick either or) right now but when I'm messing around I stay picking Tien just to try and catch a look at his specials. One of my favorite DBZ moments was when dude busted out that desperation tri-blast and damn near killed himself repeating it.
just rock with it . may as well max a mentor and move on to the next one one at a time. piccolo kinda sucks though. hit ultimate is NOT that good - yes, special beam cannon is unblockable and it relatively quick but the damage it does in comparison to even other unblockable ultimates is really low. Chain destructo disc and dual destruco disc both shyt on it. mastering picolo and beating him again will get you a z soul that you need though

my cpu team is ALWAYS piccolo's 4th version where he has the "im neither kami nor picollo now" because it has the health regen. absolutely necessary - even if he isn't doing damage, he's staying alive and reviving people.

next is either my currnt mentor, because you progress faster if you bring your mentor or a melee focused fighter (burter is actually that dude). they'll stay on enemies and keep them occupied better than that crappy sit back ki blast crap

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i copped today, im gettin use to the combo system

i don tlike how u go to vs mode, or the transformation

not better than budokai 3

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i copped today, im gettin use to the combo system

i don tlike how u go to vs mode, or the transformation

not better than budokai 3

Nothing's better than Budokai 3 but this game is still the shyt. It just has so much replayability :ohlawd:

If they work out a few kinks with the combat system (basically make it more PVP focused), add more skills, enhance the stat system and improve the AI in the sequel it might top B3 :ld:

I like this game more than the Tenkaichi games :manny:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Hopefully we see a patch in the future for Namekians because it doesn't make sense for them to be weak in everything except health :mjcry:

But we get health regen though so I guess it works out :jawalrus:

Majins and Namekians are underrated.

Namekians are decent :ehh:

Both will destroy in a close combat fight online.

Namekians light attack stretch their arms so you're already hitting them while they're trying to get in close for their attacks.

Majins randomly activate super armour for a second. Yall already know how op that shyt is from story mode :russ:

Humans and Friezas race are the ones lacking. They dont have anything going for them except for their race passive abilities

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Namekians light attack stretch their arms so you're already hitting them while they're trying to get in close for their attacks.

Majins randomly activate super armour for a second. Yall already know how op that shyt is from story mode :russ:

Humans and Friezas race are the ones lacking. They dont have anything going for them except for their race passive abilities

Well I've been told the appeal of having a Human is that you can run any build and do it successfully as a Human. I don't much about Friezas other than they're supposedly fast, but that doesn't really matter much against humans

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Idk brehs... This game just isn't hitting me like that. I'm fighting Nappa now so I know I have a ways to go. But as far as interest, this game just isn't grasping my attention

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

That majin super armor is beyond crazy. It even stops a guard break and those evasive skills/knockbacks (let it be known that a special beam cannon will end you though lol). I got God Breaker (counters all melee attacks short of throws) and it ain't even fair. First punch gets blocked - next one gets your kufi knocked off.

Humans can run the best basic attack and melee/kaiokenx20 builds in the game. Because they have a VERY fast ki regen, you can even run a basic attack/strike super build as well. They get a 20% damage buff on basic attacks when ki is at full. Match that with Kaiokenx20 and the fact that every single point that you'd normally put into ki will be going directly to stamina.... breh

you can't be touched :wow: all you gotta do is get a jab in, have drain stamina, and you're in an infinite kaioken loop pouring it on to fools.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That majin super armor is beyond crazy. It even stops a guard break and those evasive skills/knockbacks (let it be known that a special beam cannon will end you though lol). I got God Breaker (counters all melee attacks short of throws) and it ain't even fair. First punch gets blocked - next one gets your kufi knocked off.

Humans can run the best basic attack and melee/kaiokenx20 builds in the game. Because they have a VERY fast ki regen, you can even run a basic attack/strike super build as well. They get a 20% damage buff on basic attacks when ki is at full. Match that with Kaiokenx20 and the fact that every single point that you'd normally put into ki will be going directly to stamina.... breh

you can't be touched :wow: all you gotta do is get a jab in, have drain stamina, and you're in an infinite kaioken loop pouring it on to fools.

I'm doing this with my namekian but it's less effective

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
oh yeah. i grinded out yesterday for that super electric strike

tried it out a bit :francis::leostare:

:mjcry:this is the best fukkin ult in the game brehs. you can't dodge it, don't even try. more damage than the death ball. i already managed 3 triple kills with it :wow: this is the game changer right here. you can combo out of it too

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

If I fight a human im using my alt outfit that has ki and stamina drain skills equipped. They aint getting that 20% damage and im stealing their stamina when they go kaioken :manny:

lebronloyal1-gif.3142

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Nothing's better than Budokai 3 but this game is still the shyt. It just has so much replayability :ohlawd:

If they work out a few kinks with the combat system (basically make it more PVP focused), add more skills, enhance the stat system and improve the AI in the sequel it might top B3 :ld:

I like this game more than the Tenkaichi games :manny:

i feel u bro

but

tenkaichi 2 and 3 :ohlawd:

my skills are growing and its making the game abit better but i still feel the old games are way better

grinding to unlock the fights will be a drag