New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
Doing the review for my team's website

this is just a piece, brehs

what ya'll think ?

Gameplay(6.5/10): The RPG elements are the only thing saving this grade from being lower than a 6. Leveling up, selling and buying items from various stores to edit or upgrade whatever was customizable was fun and kind of addicting. When I finally got enough currency to purchase a full saiyan armored suit (plus scouter) I felt like a badass saiyan warrior like Vegeta and Nappa.

vZ6t1BxQuVXtm1Q9-5-706sqydOAXyXQSAdthS-68SseBEAeKZ_g6utm5HOfDArJM5rreFO2MwXT4QpootZBXyVVhOm_a3uMjbPWNI0xvqbRKiNbVAqSMfIoSd94n_q77Be0p84

Now when it comes to actually fighting this game really shows it’s true colors. I found the fighting mechanics to be repetitive, dull and sometimes VERY frustrating. There are many times in the middle of combat the character you are playing as ,for some reason, just can't seem to focus on the opponent even when they were “LOCKED” on. Having to take a brief moment to stop in the middle of battle because i’m punching air while my opponent is behind me or beside me was highly annoying. Amid the Saiyan Saga when you first encounter a great ape fight, It was fun at first until I realized how easy they were to to defeat and didn’t really provide a challenge. There are A LOT of times where you find yourself having to defeat 20+ throw away characters such as saibamen and frieza’s henchmen in order to move on to the next level. At that point the game becomes tedious and feels like nothing but a chore. I recommend you maximize the multiplayer features if you want to maximize your fun.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Doing the review for my team's website

this is just a piece, brehs

what ya'll think ?

:trash:

Everything is your opinion but fighting mechanics repetitive and dull? :comeon:

The combat is probably deeper then any dragonball game(have to say even my favourite bt3:upsetfavre:) You can do infinite combos without even using stamina with things like step cancels, guard cancels, jump cancels.
gkVR2A.gif
FAjmuL.gif

Escape moves and vanishing/invisible jump that make spammers easy to fight
uXwDra.gif

The amount of skills that are there so you can mix up your playstyle. Like I said to you before... "do you know how to play?" The amount of variety in this game is :ohlawd: