New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Do you guys like the way u cant transform in a battle?

like u cant go super sayin 1 2 3 4 on the spot?

the only thing i dont like really

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I take L's the first time around but usually I bounce back and win on the second fight once I've got a better idea of how to approach the enemy. I'm going a lot slower than yall though. Question about the PQ missions and mentors...I'm putting up Z's in the early PQ missions no problem and I can't unlock all the items. Is there any way to know the pre-requisites for an item or is it all trial and error? (I want that Kaoken 20X).

On the mentors tip, I jumped on with Piccolo and I'm spamming his attacks a bit but would it be better to switch mentors and unlock all of the initial special moves? If I still spam Piccolo's attacks but have Krillin as a mentor will it count when I go back?

One more: Who do y'all take on the PQ's with you? I got Recoome, the stronger Nappa and the Namek Vegeta (with Ki higher than Stamina since you can pick either or) right now but when I'm messing around I stay picking Tien just to try and catch a look at his specials. One of my favorite DBZ moments was when dude busted out that desperation tri-blast and damn near killed himself repeating it.

Last edited:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
pq 47 hard as shyt :shaq2:

Get friezas death ball ultimate and spam it. You cant be hit when you're charging it

I take L's the first time around but usually I bounce back and win on the second fight once I've got a better idea of how to approach the enemy. I'm going a lot slower than yall though. Question about the PQ missions and mentors...I'm putting up Z's in the early PQ missions no problem and I can't unlock all the items. Is there any way to know the pre-requisites for an item or is it all trial and error? (I want that Kaoken 20X).

For PQ 09 you need to finish the mission with Vegeta over 50% health to trigger goku going kaioken... but everythings random even if you beat it with vegeta over 50% it doesn't trigger the bonus part 100%

One more: Who do y'all take on the PQ's with you? I got Recoome, the stronger Nappa and the Namek Vegeta (with Ki higher than Stamina since you can pick either or) right now but when I'm messing around I stay picking Tien just to try and catch a look at his specials. One of my favorite DBZ moments was when dude busted out that desperation tri-blast and damn near killed himself repeating it.

If im doing it offline I take any or go solo because cpu are :trash: