New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Get friezas death ball ultimate and spam it. You cant be hit when you're charging it

For PQ 09 you need to finish the mission with Vegeta over 50% health to trigger goku going kaioken... but everythings random even if you beat it with vegeta over 50% it doesn't trigger the bonus part 100%

If im doing it offline I take any or go solo because cpu are :trash:

You beat all the pq?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Beat the shyt a couple days ago, at level 43 i think. Keeping trunks bytch ass alive fighting beerus was the hardest part, after that shyt was smooth sailing. My dude was putting in work with that special beam cannon, looking at goku like :dahell: i ain't need your help nikka.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I take L's the first time around but usually I bounce back and win on the second fight once I've got a better idea of how to approach the enemy. I'm going a lot slower than yall though. Question about the PQ missions and mentors...I'm putting up Z's in the early PQ missions no problem and I can't unlock all the items. Is there any way to know the pre-requisites for an item or is it all trial and error? (I want that Kaoken 20X).

On the mentors tip, I jumped on with Piccolo and I'm spamming his attacks a bit but would it be better to switch mentors and unlock all of the initial special moves? If I still spam Piccolo's attacks but have Krillin as a mentor will it count when I go back?

One more: Who do y'all take on the PQ's with you? I got Recoome, the stronger Nappa and the Namek Vegeta (with Ki higher than Stamina since you can pick either or) right now but when I'm messing around I stay picking Tien just to try and catch a look at his specials. One of my favorite DBZ moments was when dude busted out that desperation tri-blast and damn near killed himself repeating it.
You might not even see them anymore. I started with krillin and moved to piccolo, haven't seen krillin since. I suggest you stay with piccolo. That (unblockable) special beam cannon is worth it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Beat the shyt a couple days ago, at level 43 i think. Keeping trunks bytch ass alive fighting beerus was the hardest part, after that shyt was smooth sailing. My dude was putting in work with that special beam cannon, looking at goku like :dahell: i ain't need your help nikka.

I'm officially stuck on Beerus and Whis. I have no idea how you beat this shyt. I managed to kill Beerus but Trunks died in the process and Whis just slaughtered me 1 on 1. :snoop:

The super armor they have is stupid, there should be a surefire way to bypass the invincibility but they just eat everything and ignore your attacks regardless. Sometimes they randomly get knocked back but I don't understand how.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm officially stuck on Beerus and Whis. I have no idea how you beat this shyt. I managed to kill Beerus but Trunks died in the process and Whis just slaughtered me 1 on 1. :snoop:

The super armor they have is stupid, there should be a surefire way to bypass the invincibility but they just eat everything and ignore your attacks regardless. Sometimes they randomly get knocked back but I don't understand how.

If you are hitting them and they aren't taking damage then you just have to come back at a higher level.

I went in at 37 and got slaughtered. Came back around 44 and beat them. My hits where being auto guarded but I still took off some damage.

I took out beerus first and whis second. Super saiyan helps. Also I had "I am neither kami nor piccolo" equipped for health regen.

-DMP-

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If you are hitting them and they aren't taking damage then you just have to come back at a higher level.

I went in at 37 and got slaughtered. Came back around 44 and beat them. My hits where being auto guarded but I still took off some damage.

I took out beerus first and whis second. Super saiyan helps. Also I had "I am neither kami nor piccolo" equipped for health regen.

-DMP-

I'm level 34 Namekian melee and my combos hit really hard, especially with Kaioken x20 equipped. It's the auto guard (super armor is what it's really called) that kills me because once it becomes a one on one fight my attacks keep getting interrupted. I also don't rely on my supers at all so I can't do damage from a distance. But yeah I'll probably just try to level up :francis:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

I made sure all my items were the ones that help your allies, and like I've already said, special beam canon can't be blocked. I turned super saiyan and spammed the fukk outta that move and used those all energy/all regens when trunks was close to dying.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You might not even see them anymore. I started with krillin and moved to piccolo, haven't seen krillin since. I suggest you stay with piccolo. That (unblockable) special beam cannon is worth it.

Word, thanks for the advice. I'll stick with Piccolo; I usually ride with Vegeta so I was thinking about flipping to his side. But I do want that Beam Cannon.

For PQ 09 you need to finish the mission with Vegeta over 50% health to trigger goku going kaioken... but everythings random even if you beat it with vegeta over 50% it doesn't trigger the bonus part 100%

If im doing it offline I take any or go solo because cpu are :trash:

Word, good looks on the info. Sucks that this ish is random. I stay getting rare Hercule badges, when I want the damn skills. Gonna go on a full blown skill collecting run at some point this weekend.

I take cpu just because they give you a lil help even if they're trash. The server stays crashing on me, so I haven't gone online too often but I scored a lot more items in my online runs (got a three star dragon ball on one, only my second dragon ball).

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dam I'm broke... :mjcry:
Since all my bills are payed for this month might have to download a torrent. Bigmon ting. :wow: