New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
@J-purp, did you cop this?

-DMP-
Helllllll yeah nigguh
I just finished the cell games
Im on the next one with trunks vs cell he kept kicking my ass :scust: on top of that i tried to get out to go put attributes on n i got kicked out the server for being idle :dahell: so i got stuck on connecting to server n i said fukk it n went to sleep
That was on sunday :beli:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
The computer don't help your ass for shyt either.You could have the strongest DBZ character in the universe on your team and they would still get that work.
Word i be fighting a nikka n he just stands there doin nothin or moving around till he gets targeted n fights wtf :dahell:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Helllllll yeah nigguh
I just finished the cell games
Im on the next one with trunks vs cell he kept kicking my ass :scust: on top of that i tried to get out to go put attributes on n i got kicked out the server for being idle :dahell: so i got stuck on connecting to server n i said fukk it n went to sleep
That was on sunday :beli:

What you playing on, ps4?

-DMP-

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I was doing the cell games pq last night. Saiyan god goku and super saiyan 4 vegeta just standing there watching me get double teamed when we out number them 3-2.

This, I had 2 Friezas and Vegeta and none of them did shyt :beli:

I think it's best to play PQ with someone else

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
If anyone has this on the XBOXONE and wants to run through some PQ tonight around 630pm EST give me a shout TLegacy1982 is my tag I have a level 41 Frieza Race dude looking to play with some coli brehs cause playing with computer assist is worthless

On another note I REALLY fukking love this game:blessed:

Cant wait to see what DLC characters they have planned

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a PQ that starts with Kid Trunks in the Lobby area

All I gotta say is :whew:

The objective says: Defeat Gohan, Goku and Goten

but you have to fight 8 other characters before them....

But theres more... If you keep winning you fight the whole damn saiyan army. Including Bardock, SSJ Bardock, Broly, Goku again, Goku SS2 again, Goku SSJ3 again. I had to use every item in my battle equip. And since its a lobby npc PQ you have to do it alone. You can't have NPC's help you but

For the very last fight whoever your mentor is at the time will come in on some :cape:shyt and come fight with you. It was literally the best feeling I ever felt playing this game so far. My Mentor was Cell at the time and he came in and said something like" Hey stay the hell away from my student, If anyone's going to kill him its going to be me!" He opened up with that Perfect Kamehameha and put the dude in execute range for me to kill him. Highlight of the whole game for me. I literally tried that PQ 25 times before I beat it