New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
Capture.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The better your rank on the mission, the better you do with your master.

Also, the more you use their moves, the better ( I like to end matches with their moves and include them in combos)

Lastly, you can include them in your PQs and it will also increase your relationship with them.

The cool thing is, when you max out the relationship and get an ultimate move from them, they will sometimes appear along side you when you perform that ultimate move (like goku does for gohan in cell saga)

Also (from what ive read, haven't seen this personally) a master will sometimes intervene in your PQ even if he isn't on your team at that moment (shows up as new supporter)

Only person ive maxed out so far is vegeta.

-DMP-
I've maxed out 3 people so far. Krillin, Vegeta, and Android 18 (I wanted to work under Goku but he's not going to train you unless you're level 70). Don't sleep on Krillin though. Orin Combo is one of the best strike supers in the game and he's got a really good evasive move too. 18 is aite, she's got Deadly Dance (pretty good strike with crazy combo potential), Endless Shoot (ki blast ...does more damage than you'd expect), and Double Destructo Disc - which just looks awesome and you feel swagged the fukk out whenever you use it.

Vegeta is that dude though. The only drawback for him is that he takes FOREVER to progress and his mentor 1 v1 fights are actually kinda hard since you'll be having to run through 2-3 of his life bars once he starts going SSJ2 on you. Final Flash and everything but Shine Shot are worth it though.

Like for real... Final Flash is a problem. :whoo:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I've maxed out 3 people so far. Krillin, Vegeta, and Android 18 (I wanted to work under Goku but he's not going to train you unless you're level 70). Don't sleep on Krillin though. Orin Combo is one of the best strike supers in the game and he's got a really good evasive move too. 18 is aite, she's got Deadly Dance (pretty good strike with crazy combo potential), Endless Shoot (ki blast ...does more damage than you'd expect), and Double Destructo Disc - which just looks awesome and you feel swagged the fukk out whenever you use it.

Vegeta is that dude though. The only drawback for him is that he takes FOREVER to progress and his mentor 1 v1 fights are actually kinda hard since you'll be having to run through 2-3 of his life bars once he starts going SSJ2 on you. Final Flash and everything but Shine Shot are worth it though.

yea the last vegeta fight was on some epic shyt. After he went ssj2 I went ssj2 and sent him flying. shyt felt just like the show almost :wow:

I fukked with orin combo for a bit but I swapped it out for instant transmission. I might go back to krillin after I saw what gohan and videl gives you.

fyi: all skills from mentors

Krillin - Orin Combo, Destructo Disc, Spread Shot Retreat (Evasive), Scatter Kamehameha
Piccolo- Evil Explosion, Super Explosive Wave (Evasive Skill), Light Grenade, Special Beam Cannon
Vegeta- Galick Gun, Finish Breaker, Shine Shot, Final Flash
Ginyu- Fighting Pose F, Fighting Pose A, Milky Cannon, Body Change (1v1 only Ultimate)
Hercule- Rolling Hercule Punch, Dynamite Kick, Present for You, Savior Has Arrived
Frieza- Death Beam, Death Crasher, Emperor's Sign, Supernova
Cell - All Clear, Gravity Impact, Perfect Shot, Perfect Kamehameha
Android #18- Power Blitz, Endless Shoot, Deadly Dance, Dual Destructo-disc
Gohan & Videl- Eagle Kick, Hawk Charge, Ki Blast Combination, Justice Combination
Gotenks- Galactic Donuts, DIE DIE Missile Barrage, Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack (Super), Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack (Ultimate)
Goku- Afterimage Stirke, Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha X10 and Super Kamehameha
Beerus- Headshot, God of Destruction's Anger, Sphere of Destruction

-DMP-

Daps
Reppin
NULL

What else do you need to do to progress with Vegeta. I've learned the Galick gun and use all the time but still haven't had him try to teach me anything else

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What else do you need to do to progress with Vegeta. I've learned the Galick gun and use all the time but still haven't had him try to teach me anything else
Keep talking to your mentors after every mission. ALWAYS talk to em at least twice before heading off the pad. Sometimes they'll give you an item - which is pretty worthless, but the prompt to progress won't come up until they unload that. Other times, they might ask you for something. Vegeta asks you to bring him an a Z-soul later on that's a pretty rare drop in a PQ.

Still.... some mentors takes longer than others. Be sure to finish off people with your mentors skills whenever you can and if you're into offline PQs, bring your mentor with you to progress with them faster.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I maxed out piccolo, that unblockable special beam canon :whew:. Currently under cell. I want vegeta, have yet to see him though. So far I've seen ginyu, raditz, krillin, and 18.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I maxed out piccolo, that unblockable special beam canon :whew:. Currently under cell. I want vegeta, have yet to see him though. So far I've seen ginyu, raditz, krillin, and 18.
Krillin's Scatter Kamehameha ult is fukkin artillery early in the game. Early on going through story mode - that piff is what you want when you're fighting Cell Jrs or small Buus :blessed:even when you're playing an online PQ - fire that bad boy up and bring the mafukkin rain. have your teammates like :ahh::ahh::salute::ohlawd:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nikkaz online think they can fck me up with they gimmicks :childplease:

Yall nikkaz aint seeing me :pacspit:

Except for the few times those gimmicks work :mjcry:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Just fought the three buus...first time I've gotten such vicious work in the game :mjcry:

2 of em knocked out Goku and it was over for me:to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Every single time man lol

"Beat it :birdman: ....and take your planet with you :demonic::youngsabo:"

Cell has me rolling in this game brehs. Just wish he wouldn't be giving me that work every time I catch him in a PQ