New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I just go SSJ2 and spam the shyt out of buu's ultimate. shyt is too OP :mjlol:
All the ball type ultimates are OP. Super Vanishing Ball, Death Ball, Supernova, and Super Spirit Bomb. It's not good against human players though I counter with ease by holding L2 and running in a huge circle when SSJ try to ultimate spam on me :obama:

Daps
Reppin
East New York
Im level 45, just beat beerus and whis last night.

I hardly use super saiyan unless I need to fight two people at once. Im rocking the "Neither Kami nor Picollo" Z soul.

Health Regen if your ki is full

Auto Guard if your stamina is full.

shyt helps.

-DMP-

Where'd you find that Z Soul?

Daps
Reppin
East New York
All the ball type ultimates are OP. Super Vanishing Ball, Death Ball, Supernova, and Super Spirit Bomb. It's not good against human players though I counter with ease by holding L2 and running in a huge circle when SSJ try to ultimate spam on me :obama:

Final Flash is godly though:banderas:.
It comes in super clutch in 2 v1 with the ss2. It was the only possible way to beat those 30 mini buu's

PSN: BlackGeezus91 Add me brehs:demonic:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Where'd you find that Z Soul?

you have to make it from some other z souls and a soul echo device. pretty much spent a day looking the required things.
reqs below:
Don't underestimate earth (pq06) + I must protect grand elder guru (pq14) = feel the wrath of the namekian
Double it but go no higher (buyable) + soul echo device = a god isn't what this world needs
Feel the wrath of the namekian + a god isn't what this world needs = I'm neither kami nor piccolo now

are you on ps4?

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Final Flash is godly though:banderas:.
It comes in super clutch in 2 v1 with the ss2. It was the only possible way to beat those 30 mini buu's

PSN: BlackGeezus91 Add me brehs:demonic:
When I'm doing missions I also use Final Flash it is clutch lol but when I'm fighting against humans I switch to victory rush melee build since I have to press way more or face possible death via death ball spam against SSJ's lol my psn for DBZ Godbody85

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Ok, Im slowly but steadily playing this game. Ive only been doing the Offline Parallel Quest and doing whatever quest a "master" needs me to do. How do I progress further? Do I need to start doing Online Parallel Quest?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ok, Im slowly but steadily playing this game. Ive only been doing the Offline Parallel Quest and doing whatever quest a "master" needs me to do. How do I progress further? Do I need to start doing Online Parallel Quest?

The better your rank on the mission, the better you do with your master.

Also, the more you use their moves, the better ( I like to end matches with their moves and include them in combos)

Lastly, you can include them in your PQs and it will also increase your relationship with them.

The cool thing is, when you max out the relationship and get an ultimate move from them, they will sometimes appear along side you when you perform that ultimate move (like goku does for gohan in cell saga)

Also (from what ive read, haven't seen this personally) a master will sometimes intervene in your PQ even if he isn't on your team at that moment (shows up as new supporter)

Only person ive maxed out so far is vegeta.

-DMP-

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
The better your rank on the mission, the better you do with your master.

Also, the more you use their moves, the better ( I like to end matches with their moves and include them in combos)

Lastly, you can include them in your PQs and it will also increase your relationship with them.

The cool thing is, when you max out the relationship and get an ultimate move from them, they will sometimes appear along side you when you perform that ultimate move (like goku does for gohan in cell saga)

Also (from what ive read, haven't seen this personally) a master will sometimes intervene in your PQ even if he isn't on your team at that moment (shows up as new supporter)

Only person ive maxed out so far is vegeta.

-DMP-
Didn't know that I be halfassin parallel quests because I use it for mainly xp and testing out new moves. I'll start trying hard to Z every quest now.