New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aww yeah nikkas
1024x576.resizedimage

In my black panther outfit (hairline could use some work tho)
1024x576.resizedimage

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn, y'all progressing hella fast and I'm over here sneaking around in Captain Ginyu's body still.

Bruh I'm stuck on that too. Krillin's hoe ass keeps getting killed right when I'm about to beat that part.

I think my problem is I'm not using capsules to get me and my squad's health up though I'ma try that later on once I figure out how to use 'em :mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn, y'all progressing hella fast and I'm over here sneaking around in Captain Ginyu's body still.

When you start grinding PQs for shyt you tend to jump levels pretty easily. Especially if your looking for a rare drop, youll easily spend 1-2 hours redoing the mission (unless your lucky)

And the later Pqs where you fight buu, ss god , etc give you hella experience..

-DMP-

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
The banter characters have in the middle of fights is so dope
I :russ: when Frieza called vegeta a try hard

the dialogue is pretty cringe if your a fan of the version where frieza constantly refers to all saiyans as monkeys

hearing Vegeta being so damn straight forward like "It's time for me to turn into a great ape" had me like :upsetfavre:

Daps
What levels you brehs at?

My 2k15 association took me out of it for a bit.

My characters currently at 42 I think. And yo I hear if you give your Saiyan character the You are scum Z soul, then you can pretty much stay super Saiyan the whole match.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im level 45, just beat beerus and whis last night.

I hardly use super saiyan unless I need to fight two people at once. Im rocking the "Neither Kami nor Picollo" Z soul.

Health Regen if your ki is full

Auto Guard if your stamina is full.

shyt helps.

-DMP-

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Cell and adult Gohan are pretty overpowered in vs battles Cell because of speed and moveset, Gohan because of his ridiculous high stamina. I like fighting saiyans with my Frieza race guy because he is faster and hits harder than most saiyans, one combo can erase half their hp lol

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cell and adult Gohan are pretty overpowered in vs battles Cell because of speed and moveset, Gohan because of his ridiculous high stamina. I like fighting saiyans with my Frieza race guy because he is faster and hits harder than most saiyans, one combo can erase half their hp lol

you don't deathball spam do you :usure:

I hope they institute guilds at some point. Trying to be kliq'd up with the ps4 bruhs on here.

-DMP-