New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to get ultimate finish for PQ 9 I think. This dude Vegeta stays dieing on me whenever Goku does kaioken x20

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Question about this game.

Can you be an evil path or good path that you choose?
None of that.

cpu allies are so fukking trash. its 3 of us and 3 of them. why in the fukk am i getting double teamed all the damn time?
real talk, some suck - some go in despite what you'd believe. videl BANGS in the paint. every time i'm in a 3 on 3, she might be getting her ass whooped but whoever is whooping her ass isn't whooping mine at the same time. that's my dawg right there

are y'all grinding the pq's over and over or just doing the story?

I'm only level 12 right now, and i can't figure out if I'm good at the game, or if the game is easy.

just beat great ape vegeta, and that was only a slight challenge.

also, am i strictly copping battle suits, or will they be given at the end of some missions?
don't worry :francis: if frieza don't give you the beats, somebody will soon after that :heh:
:sadbron: I'm bout to just stick to the side missions can't beat this shyt as captain ginyu for nothing. Gohan and krillin keep getting KO'd right at the end
spam ginyu's special milky cannon (:scusthov:) it has a knockup and its AoE. treat the battle 'slow' just beat up dudes as you see em attacking your boys instead of chasing them down for the kill. draw attention of multiple people if you can by hitting as many at a time as you can. its not that bad:ld:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
None of that.

real talk, some suck - some go in despite what you'd believe. videl BANGS in the paint. every time i'm in a 3 on 3, she might be getting her ass whooped but whoever is whooping her ass isn't whooping mine at the same time. that's my dawg right there

don't worry :francis: if frieza don't give you the beats, somebody will soon after that :heh:

spam ginyu's special milky cannon (:scusthov:) it has a knockup and its AoE. treat the battle 'slow' just beat up dudes as you see em attacking your boys instead of chasing them down for the kill. draw attention of multiple people if you can by hitting as many at a time as you can. its not that bad:ld:

Yeah I've been trying to just go through everyone fast that's probably the main problem.

:scusthov: at me owning Goku in the PQs but losing to a nikka name Raspberry on the time mission.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
are y'all grinding the pq's over and over or just doing the story?

I'm only level 12 right now, and i can't figure out if I'm good at the game, or if the game is easy.

just beat great ape vegeta, and that was only a slight challenge.

also, am i strictly copping battle suits, or will they be given at the end of some missions?
Wait till u got to fight this nikka during the cell games.
That overpowered piece of shyt ass nikka, and I ain't talking bout cell.
You'll see I'm not gon spoil it :sas2: