New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man this shyt is tough :wow:

Now I know why sagas took 200 hundred episodes to play out, I've been stuck on vegeta for a minute

I'm about to go out and have a couple drinks then plan my strategy

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
this game is mediocre as hell

2v3sw2v.gif

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
gameplay is repetitive/ stale/ uninspired

graphics are cool but i've played other DBZ games that felt like an actual fight from the show was taking place

just doesn't really capture the magic of DBZ

Do you have the game? Do you know how to play? Are you good? Have you reached max lv? Have you had a 3v3 fight online? Do you want me to demolish you online? I'll show you that magic of dbz :pachaha:

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
Do you have the game? Do you know how to play? Are you good? Have you reached max lv? Have you had a 3v3 fight online? Do you want me to demolish you online? I'll show you that magic of dbz :pachaha:

once i have subjectively come to the conclusion that the gameplay is lacking what does reaching max lvl etc. matter?

gameplay is king

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Is anybody able to even play online on ps4...I keep having server issues when i go in multi lobby

I beat the 3 buus mission earlier..everything after that was smooth

Except the part where I gotta fight Cell Freeza and Kid Buu all at the same time then right after that fight gotenks vegeta and Gohan :damn:

Ima have some struggle tryna get past that part
This game dnt know when to give a nikka a break :snoop:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This game is pissjng me off. The targeting system is terrible when it's 1 vs 2 or more. "Server issues" won't even let me play at all. In not even trying to play online. Smh.