New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Bout to start incorporating instant transmission into my juggles (hopefully) shyt doesn't use any ki or stamina.

Whiskey and beer us were giving me that work last night. Gonna try and lvl up some.more later on.

-DMP-

Daps
Took yesterday off, them 3 fat Buus gave me and Goku work. I took one of them nikkas out by myself, the other Goku weakened before he caught that fade. But the third bodied me. Gonna train, then build my ki and attack strong as shyt.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Bout to start incorporating instant transmission into my juggles (hopefully) shyt doesn't use any ki or stamina.

Whiskey and beer us were giving me that work last night. Gonna try and lvl up some.more later on.

-DMP-
It uses ki I use it too when punk bishes try to escape me.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
9HCNeRS.jpg

:salute:

I remember when I was doing it for the first time. Them mfs were strong I had to go and do some quest to level up. :whew:
Yeah I got my ass handed to me by android 17 and 18 once I got passed them I've been cruising nice and easy and I only do a saga worth of story quests per day then spend the rest of my time parallel questing with friends and getting items and skills I need my guy to have.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Question for my next gen brehs, when I play 3 on 3 tour bird my game slows down I have a PS3 though. Anyone else experience this?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love this game, but at the same time I hate this game. I haven't raged this hard in a long time over a game. Between cell not needing to block and just straight up pushing through my specials and still successfully hitting me and the npc support not doing what they're suppose to do, I don't know what could be more ridiculous (other than block working like 1 full second after I hit the button that is). Lets talk about these hoe as NPCs for a second and how bytch made they are.

I'm up against the androids which should be no problem for a character at my level. But right off the bat both of them come after me. I'm thinking where is this hoe nikka trunks when I need him. His bytch ass is standing back watching like :mjpls: while I'm getting jumped by two nikkas. Every once in a while he'll come through and break out a combo or something and then fall back :wtb:. He ain't the only one either. On the PQ quest if I get knocked out I constantly gotta wait on these fools to come revive me. Just today SS4 vegeta was like 2 feet away just standing there while I'm :dead:in the field. fukk these NPCs man:upsetfavre:, I'm bout ready to flip a table in this bytch.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I gotta get use to the controls especially blocking. I tried to help raditz beat goku and picallo and got raped :damn: finally beat Nappa now we going against ape vegeta

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta get use to the controls especially blocking. I tried to help raditz beat goku and picallo and got raped :damn: finally beat Nappa now we going against ape vegeta
Forget about blocking breh, its only good for specials. My character is melee so teleporting works best for me