New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is anybody able to even play online on ps4...I keep having server issues when i go in multi lobby

I beat the 3 buus mission earlier..everything after that was smooth

Except the part where I gotta fight Cell Freeza and Kid Buu all at the same time then right after that fight gotenks vegeta and Gohan :damn:

Ima have some struggle tryna get past that part
This game dnt know when to give a nikka a break :snoop:
That was the hardest part in the game for me. Best advice I can give is be at LEAST around level 47-49 or so before even trying it and use the buildings.

Like... circle the buildings while changing pace so that only one guy is really in your face at a time, piece him up real quick, jump away, then circle it again until that same dude is isolated again. Once you accept its going to be a long fight regardless, you can deal a bit easier

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is pissjng me off. The targeting system is terrible when it's 1 vs 2 or more. "Server issues" won't even let me play at all. In not even trying to play online. Smh.
Eject the game and break it half!
iiBAfky1gNeOp.png

..and stomp on it!

Last edited:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Made it up to Whis and Beerus fight Trunks died early almost killed Whis didn't bother wasting all my capsules since I wanted to test the fight out since I know Beerus is strong but never fought Whis. I'm gonna crush them when I get off work I will need to equip my strongest potions to win against them.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Can't remember who it was but instant transmission does not use ki. Doesn't even have a ki cost under its description.

If you time it right, it helps out during combos.

-DMP -