New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant beat the fukking ship board playing as ginyu because fakkit ass krlian and gohan keep dying
This is the part i'm on.I just gave up and went to do some quests.Haven't tried since.I wonder if you improve your stats will they carry over to Ginyu or are you just stuck with his stats for that part. :sadcam:

Camera angles are a bytch on that part.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
:ufdup:You need a saiyan for ssj so you can spam ultimates for free. Wait until buu saga hit you... :sas1:
I beat the Buu saga with ease and whipped Beerus ass twice even though he kept spamming that giant deathball looking thingy but it's nothing that my Superguard can't absorb. I stopped doing story mode to help level my friends on parallel quests. Everything is easy right now with my Frieza race guy I'm just way to quick for everybody and when cpu tries to gang up on me that's when I hit that Final Flash. As far as stats I'm stacking Health, Stamina, Basic Attack, and Ki-blast Super. My basic attack is high since it compliments frieza race speed with damage and I need it to setup my ultimate death ball or final flash. Health and Stamina because Frieza race is squishy like saiyans so I had to offset the disadvantage.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I beat the Buu saga with ease and whipped Beerus ass twice even though he kept spamming that giant deathball looking thingy but it's nothing that my Superguard can't absorb. I stopped doing story mode to help level my friends on parallel quests. Everything is easy right now with my Frieza race guy I'm just way to quick for everybody and when cpu tries to gang up on me that's when I hit that Final Flash. As far as stats I'm stacking Health, Stamina, Basic Attack, and Ki-blast Super.

You beat 5 majin buus easily? :leostare:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
z7kMeR4.jpg

the swag :wow:

i need to sleep :sadcam:

-DMP-

Swag on a hunnid thousand trillion

My dude is still wearing swag less default outfit you get from being a saiyan at the beginning. Ima have to put in some time today

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
You beat 5 majin buus easily? :leostare:
Easily. Lightening speed and high Stamina to keep teleporting around the place to maintain my combos and good timing to pull a ultimate off when they go on the offensive. In fighting games I am very defensive the damage is going to be there but when your a squishy saiyan or frieza guy you need to get good positioning and timing. Plus having a couple healing capsules helps.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
What are the choices of wishes when you get the dragon balls?

9HCNeRS.jpg

Easily. Lightening speed and high Stamina to keep teleporting around the place to maintain my combos and good timing to pull a ultimate off when they go on the offensive. In fighting games I am very defensive the damage is going to be there but when your a squishy saiyan or frieza guy you need to get good positioning and timing. Plus having a couple healing capsules helps.

:salute:

I remember when I was doing it for the first time. Them mfs were strong I had to go and do some quest to level up. :whew: