New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Mira said "Swing down, sweet chariot, stop and let me ride"

I feel like it was a good ending and there was no way Spear was going to win against viking spawn. He was supernatural but I feel like his presence is a reminder that within the continuity of this show resurrection isn't impossible. Him and the Witches coven from the first season show that life and death in the "Primal" universe can be cheated

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
E6o4KEN.gif

Mannn they done killed my nikka spear, i feel some type of way about that, and breh had 5th degree burns in this bytch, and these writers expect us to think he was fukkin :mjtf: That wouldve been the most painful p*ssy anybody ever had, torture on his burnt penis even, but other than that..

E6o4KEN.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
E6o4KEN.gif

Mannn they done killed my nikka spear, i feel some type of way about that, and breh had 5th degree burns in this bytch, and these writers expect us to think he was fukkin :mjtf: That wouldve been the most painful p*ssy anybody ever had, torture on his burnt penis even, but other than that..

E6o4KEN.gif
The irony in that is that most animals don't feel pleasure when they have sex either
:jbhmm:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
E6o4KEN.gif

E6o4KEN.gif

my dude kicked the season off by building a damn makeshift boat out of wood just to rescue this bytch, spent the whole rest of the season fighting to protect her and she finally decides to give him the p*ssy when he minutes away from death :beli:

these hoes ain’t shyt even prehistorically mayne :mjcry:

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I went into the episode thinking Fang would die. It made sense given the 2 baby dinos to go with Spear and Mira. But then they went the other way :to:
Pretty bummed to see it end this way. I was really hoping we'd get to see more hijinks with Spear and the dinosaurs. I'm definitely catching whatever Genndy puts out next based off the strength of this show now though.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Mira said "Swing down, sweet chariot, stop and let me ride"

I feel like it was a good ending and there was no way Spear was going to win against viking spawn. He was supernatural but I feel like his presence is a reminder that within the continuity of this show resurrection isn't impossible. Him and the Witches coven from the first season show that life and death in the "Primal" universe can be cheated

Gotta disagree brehski, after thinking on the episode and comments in here made me realize Spear has shown a level of adaptability in these situations,

- drinking the cult juice
- bug brass knuckles
- building a boat
- learning new weapons on the fly
- trickery
- shyt even talking

For me it was like he regressed in that fight; no way to adapt or overcome, which is the opposite of what we’ve seen from Spear.

Maybe it was not getting that after party ass from Mira that depressed him.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Gotta disagree brehski, after thinking on the episode and comments in here made me realize Spear has shown a level of adaptability in these situations,

- drinking the cult juice
- bug brass knuckles
- building a boat
- learning new weapons on the fly
- trickery
- shyt even talking

For me it was like he regressed in that fight; no way to adapt or overcome, which is the opposite of what we’ve seen from Spear.

Maybe it was not getting that after party ass from Mira that depressed him.
How was he going to win against a being who could walk across the ocean. I also think Spear was just tired. Tired of all the fighting and tired of the cycle.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I cant beleive this thread aint doing bigger numbers. Why do so many people not know about this piff. Its ok tho, it can be our lil secret. We got some top notch entertainment

Mutha fukkas that dont know, are slackin
Nope keep it small and Let em keep slackin, it's keeps the OMG spoilers! fakkits from coming in and crying.

Same shyt happened in the invincible thread

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
How was he going to win against a being who could walk across the ocean. I also think Spear was just tired. Tired of all the fighting and tired of the cycle.

All we know about vreh is that he was a powerhouse, walked on water, and shapeshifted. We don’t know how durable he was or if there was a downside to this power.

Fang and Spear fought all night versus a bug armada, slaughtered an entire village, and, took down a megaldon shark. There’s precedence for them set in these insurmountable odds.

I get the the tired part but shyt you think be done after nursing that village or seeing his family get merked, or that Irish village getting merked.

At worst we should’ve got 1 more episode to flesh out this fight. At best one more season to explore Spear & Mira. Surtr was way underexplored and that could’ve made for an amazing opportunity to throw the group into hell. You can’t get more Primal than that.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
that burnt melting flesh corpse dikk was going into that slim thick pwussy :picard: :damn: that was honestly the most unbelievable thing thats ever happened on this show :russ: . Mira knew she was dead fukking wrong for not giving up the buns earlier. Spear done put it all on the line for her MULTIPLE times and she waited til he was on his death bed for that sympathy fukk :usure:

So Spear went crazy but lost and Vidarr ended up being one of those useless big for nothing mfs :mjlol:. yeah he won by default i guess but he did get smacked up and Satan snatched him straight back to hell like he was in trouble :camby:

Fang gotta keep the memory of her homie alive :mjcry:. now her kids all grown up. they really used to ride for each other, i know she might have to die to protect Spear Jr.

another great season, Genndy the GOAT