New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Umm
1VhLkKW.png

It looked like he was already dragged down to Hades
I think his sons soul is now saved and I think hr can come back

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Brehs such a anticlimactic ending to such an awesome series. If Spear was gonna die let that fight with The Chieftain span half the episode, there was definitely parallels between Spear & The Chieftain losing their families and that could’ve given it so much more impact.

The fight itself was bad, we got the buildup to this hulking flaming giant and tumbling off this mountain did him in :gucci: .

Then that final scene with Mira cmon Genndy you couldn’t have to ask for one episode to let Spear enjoy that. Cave breh went out as a pity lay. :to:

As I’m typing this could’ve use one more good season to wrap it up.

Overall 9/10 series.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
outside of drinking the ape juice, there was no way an extended fight would've beat that demon

catching Viddar off guard and him falling from that height was luck which was the only way Spear would win...and he didn't win...lost his life but that what Viddar sold his soul for

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
for the brehs who ain’t seen it here’s an excerpt of Genndy speaking on Primal’s future

After this 10-episode iteration of “Primal,” Tartakovsky revealed for the first time his intention of turning “Primal” into an anthology franchise, embracing other genres in the same minimalist animation style. “The big idea is that ‘Primal’ becomes a brand,” he said. “Visceral, emotional, raw, minimal dialogue, artistic. And, with this brand, it can be about aliens, World War II. We’ll see if anybody is excited about it

looks like the intention was to always have the show go beyond Spear and his story so him dying actually makes sense :ehh:

either way i hope we get more of this show, series finale my ass :feedme:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Primal Theory episode was a mistake

:hubie:

They could of used that to let a Spear actually hook up with Mira, signify she was pregnant and have him knowing he is fighting for his seed and Fangs kids. Also if they wanted to make it a quick fight, make that shyt an ambush in the village.

I mean Samurai Jack was the same thing. Big set up and a quick conclusion leading to a tragic death.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Is….is that it! I thought that fight was going to be on apeman level then my man got pity p*ssy on his deathbed. Ouch.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Cmon now....they could have set it up that he slept with her the night before or somethin...dude had 3rd degree burns everywhere....he wasn't fukkin nothing.

Damn Spear dad was a true hybrid....that was cool
Right… it was almost like they realized they had to rush kill spear and was like…

Let’s give Spear a Happy Ending too…. :mjlit:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I knew he was dying from the opening scene but they could've come up with a better way for my boy Spear to go out. Great series and flat out raw and amazing.

RIP Spear