New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
hell nah breh we need that next season with Spear Jr, Mira, Fang and the babies

Spear Jr bout to take down that demonic ass viking cac and avenge his pops :ufdup:
Her pops. The Future is Female breh :ehh:

I would be open to it though.

I will say this, I can’t question the series because it’s amazing but until now I was pretty ok with the Primal Theory episode. Now I actually wish they spent time, building up the relationship and letting Spear not death bed impregnate Mira. It doesn’t match the speed Vidal was going but still I wish that episode was spear/fang episode. The story of the escape convict was in hindsight a waste unless it leads to something else.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
hell nah breh we need that next season with Spear Jr, Mira, Fang and the babies

Spear Jr bout to take down that demonic ass viking cac and avenge his pops :ufdup:
Umm
1VhLkKW.png

It looked like he was already dragged down to Hades

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Series Finale I guess

:francis: Spear went out like a G

It might very well be :wow: . If that is the case, what a way for Spear to go out, protecting the ones he loved and bringing on a new generation.

I heard some rumblings about Gendy wanting to take the show in an anthology format, you could do a lot with the concept of Primal, like they did with the more modern set episode or spotlight different eras in history. Or you could continue from where the story left off. Curious to see where his head is at going forward.

That image of Spear when he was fighting Demon Viking and the way he was animated bashing him down into the ground :banderas:.