New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
full

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this episode was really out there even though it ties in with the overall Primal theme

I wonder if those Brits tie in with the the Vikings
The creator said he wanted to explore the show as more of an anthology series around the theme of violence and survival.

So this is probably a one off. I get them not showing trailers because people would have come in with expectations and this stands on its own.

Having Charles dikkens in it without saying his last name was really interesting. I kind of want to see if the other guys were real people too.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The creator said he wanted to explore the show as more of an anthology series around the theme of violence and survival.

So this is probably a one off. I get them not showing trailers because people would have come in with expectations and this stands on its own.

Having Charles dikkens in it without saying his last name was really interesting. I kind of want to see if the other guys were real people too.

yea...never heard about this going on as an anthology series but that kinda makes sense

we're seeing the world around Spear & Fang evolved and it's only so long that they can realistically survive it

Spear probably dies when guns are introduced into that particular world