New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
1st half of the episode had incredible intense action :wow:

2nd half had surprisingly moving :mjcry:. I'm still rocking with Fear and Spang all day, but they did a good job at making you feel something for the Viking family. A lot of bodies to bury.

A dinosaur will always be the great equalizer :blessed:

Sound design on the show is unparalleled.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Genndy putting in work on these episodes. I was wondering how that little Viking kid was gonna catch that work and surprised they went that route. I thought Fang was gonna give ‘em that Todd special.

RemorsefulSelfishAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

Didn’t feel any sympathy for those Vikings but that revenge arc is gonna be lit.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1st half of the episode had incredible intense action :wow:

2nd half had surprisingly moving :mjcry:. I'm still rocking with Fear and Spang all day, but they did a good job at making you feel something for the Viking family. A lot of bodies to bury.

A dinosaur will always be the great equalizer :blessed:

Sound design on the show is unparalleled.
It was great build up when they showed that the bears were scared because they could smell Fang and knew she was the alpha predator....

On the low Marvvel should start putting money aside and reach out to Gennedy to do a Wolveine cartoon..... This whole episode as a Wolveine cartoon would have been GOAT.

:banderas:

This is watching a master at work.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It was great build up when they showed that the bears were scared because they could smell Fang and knew she was the alpha predator....

On the low Marvvel should start putting money aside and reach out to Gennedy to do a Wolveine cartoon..... This whole episode as a Wolveine cartoon would have been GOAT.

Disney/Marvel has shown that they're too p*ssy to show pure carnage unfortunately:snoop:

If you've been in my Blade thread as of yesterday you get an example of that smh

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
they wiping out a whole village like the plague

Holy shyt, damn near everyone caught the ultimate fade this episode. Men, women, children - anybody can get it. This season has not disappointed. Lol, they didn’t even cut a preview for the next episode on some - “see you next week” :myman: shyt

"Not Just the Men, but the Women and Children Too" :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

This episode was intense
Mixed emotions overall bruhs
I understand Spear showing his human side
when he saw the women & kids fighting
He didn’t want to kill them but he didn’t have a choice
They’re Vikings after all
The two Vikings definitely going to be a problem for our main stars

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I've been slacking. I finally just got into this today. Started season one, got up to the episode with the invisible one shot kill beast.

Show is dope as fukk. I love how whenever spear don't have his spear nearby, he grabs the closest rock he sees and bashes the fukk outta shyt. Fangs dynamic was dope too, had alot of doglike characteristics, but still was a raging Dino beast

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Holy shyt Spear and Fang still the GOAT fade duo of tv:damn::damn::damn::damn:Oh.....yea fukk them kids and that dead wife of ol boy they started the fight first:camby::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Shouldn't have been enslaving innocent cultures now ya bytchaas was sent to Valhalla in boxes full of chunks :ufdup:Don't matter age or sex you pick up a sword you die the same way:demonic:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
A Blade show done by Genndy sounds way better than wolverine. The atmosphere would be amazing.

Disney/Marvel has shown that they're too p*ssy to show pure carnage unfortunately:snoop:

If you've been in my Blade thread as of yesterday you get an example of that smh
Marvel Zombies animated series will be rated TV-MA on Disney PLus 2024
Marvel Zombies Is Disney+'s First Mature Audiences Marvel Show