New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Great swerve of an episode. Ol boy started throwing hands and sliced the psychopath up. Had to revert back to the caveman DNA and wreck shyt.
This season is absolute fire. Next week Spear and Fang gonna have they hands full with ol boy on his revenge shyt.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Only thing I didnt like about this ep is how they made the crazy dude basically a c level super human. I think they couldve written him more "realistic" and still gotten their point across.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I noticed that "Charles'" face was drawn to look very very similar to Spear :jbhmm:

I don't think he's exactly this universe's version of Charles Darwin. When he was talking to the other guys, they were like "I totally accept that we evolved from Neanderthals, but your "Primal Theory" is CRAZY!" :russ:

The "Primal Theory" appears to be REVERSE evolution. The idea that modern man can devolve back into a caveman. I'm wondering if the implication here is that Primal actually takes place in a post-Apocalyptic future, when some humans devolved back to Neanderthals, and others just reverted to the level of humans 3000 years ago.

there is a theory that Primal doesn't actually take place in the past

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
That episode was cool and everything, but we didn't need it. Maybe I'm a simpleton, but I just want to watch my violent caveman/quasi-Conan the Barbarian with dinosaurs cartoon. :yeshrug:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am seeing some spoilers on Reddit and :what:

Definitely not what I was expecting if it’s true.