New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
meanwhile its #1 on all platforms. It will take many poor releases to hurt COD, but most players who enjoy multiplayer are enjoying this game.

But but.. review scores :mjlol:

And I’m not defending this DLC because that’s exactly what it is but to try and blame Microsoft when this product came from activision and is such a activision move is :mindblown:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Say you never played halo without saying you never played halo

And apex isn’t a arena shooter :snoop:

I have all the Halo games including Halo Wars. Just say your feelings are hurt stanley :umad:

And Apex has had far more than just BR for a couple years now

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have all the Halo games including Halo Wars. Just say your feelings are hurt stanley :umad:

I like Apex, but the non-br modes are not even close to Halo. I feel their non-br events are usually a mess. Respawn really need to make a Titanfall 3 though or a new IP

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lol @ shilling this garbage spray and pray shooter.

Apex is still the top dog by a wide margin.

Infinite is fun as hell if you wanna sleep on it that’s on you. Granted you were still posting like a gizmo duckling back when it came out so I can understand why you got a lil beef with the game:hubie:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I like Apex, but the non-br modes are not even close to Halo. I feel their non-br events are usually a mess. Respawn really need to make a Titanfall 3 though or a new IP

I agree most of the timed event modes are misses, but Control and TDM are cool. Arenas was cool until they fukked up ranked.

The Apex gameplay allows for way better attrition than the old school spray and pray + floaty jump gameplay of Halo.

I grew up on Halo too but the reality is there's a reason why it only does like 4-7k concurrent players on the Steam charts (and often gets surpassed by MCC).

Infinite is fun as hell if you wanna sleep on it that’s on you.

Maybe if you have arrested development and havent grown up beyond the 360 days

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

You played all halo games and somehow it’s a spray and pray game? Lol that’s cap. That’s like saying CS:GO is a spray and pray shooter and my feelings hurt? I could give a fukk about halo :mjlol: it’s ok to be wrong brother

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You played all halo games and somehow it’s a spray and pray game? Lol that’s cap. That’s like saying CS:GO is a spray and pray shooter and my feelings hurt? I could give a fukk about halo :mjlol: it’s ok to be wrong brother

Here's where I would use your own words to you: Say you never played [CS GO] without saying you never played [CS GO].

Accuracy and attrition actually matters in CS GO. TTK is much lower. Completely different experiences.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I agree most of the timed event modes are misses, but Control and TDM are cool. Arenas was cool until they fukked up ranked.

The Apex gameplay allows for way better attrition than the old school spray and pray + floaty jump gameplay of Halo.

I grew up on Halo too but the reality is there's a reason why it only does like 4-7k concurrent players on the Steam charts (and often gets surpassed by MCC).

Maybe if you have arrested development and havent grown up beyond the 360 days
I don't mind TDM and control, but I think Respawn could really cook if they made a dedicated mode for arena type of modes

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Here's where I would use your own words to you: Say you never played [CS GO] without saying you never played [CS GO].

Accuracy and attrition actually matters in CS GO. TTK is much lower. Completely different experiences.
Does halo not reward you for accuracy? A better example would of been cod