New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
That's not the point I was making at all, but carry on.

They don't care about quality/improving, just release games to put on gamepass (i.e Redfall)

They've been in process of acquiring activision for like 2 years now. If you don't think them changing this from DLC to full release has nothing to do with that I have a bridge to sell you.
It’s simple if you actually use your brain brother, respectfully. Activision has been running as its own company regardless of whether they were in process of being acquired or not.. this is a activision/blizard decision to release this as a full game and y’all know that but if y’all wanna continue playing dumb and pushing narratives, cook brother :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not the point I was making at all, but carry on.

They don't care about quality/improving, just release games to put on gamepass (i.e Redfall)
Microsoft is one of the most consistent quality publishers if you are going by metacritc scores.

This is just your stan talking.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft is one of the most consistent quality publishers if you are going by metacritc scores.

This is just your stan talking.
Nope, it's me seeing what happened with movies/shows when streaming came through. Yea there are some good ones here or there, but for the most part these streaming services are filled with trash/old stuff.

The same thing is shaping up to happen on the gaming end.

Sorry you don't agree with me, doesn't make this a stan argument tho. You and a number of xbot fans don't care about reviews/gameplay anymore (outside of maybe starfield). It's just well it'll sell and they will make money.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked infinity ward back when I was in high school guns were balanced the games are really different compared to then and now.
with all the nuances added to the guns.treyarch grew on me and sledgehammer was pretty good.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope, it's me seeing what happened with movies/shows when streaming came through. Yea there are some good ones here or there, but for the most part these streaming services are filled with trash/old stuff.

The same thing is shaping up to happen on the gaming end.

Sorry you don't agree with me, doesn't make this a stan argument tho. You and a number of xbot fans don't care about reviews/gameplay anymore (outside of maybe starfield). It's just well it'll sell and they will make money.
This game isn’t even on gamepass.:what:

You just looking for stupid shyt to say :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This game isn’t even on gamepass.:what:

You just looking for stupid shyt to say :mjlol:
No shyt, that was just an overview of how I believe M$ is looking at these acquisitions. They have 0 reason to improve anything when you can just advertise "play 10029 games at the low price of 30$ a month"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F-mNSSqW8AAQOgI

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:whoo:The game finally byke?

I thought it was one of those "meme of the week" Twitch bullshyt stories, but I may have to hop on that jawn eventually :lupe:

Gameplay was always solid just lacked content and a few QoL upgrades. Theres way more maps and game modes now plus people going crazy with forge levels/missions. Its dope