New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Does halo not reward you for accuracy? A better example would of been cod

Halo requires you to unload the whole clip into someone to kill them for most guns.

Headshots aren't as important as they are in CS. Same with actually requiring strategy and tactics like in CS.

And if someone ever got the drop on you, you can always take them out with you with a well tossed grenade due to the high TTK.

High TTK also means youre screwed in most situations where youre outnumbered cause its harder to clutch.

Its a completely casual shooter with outdated gameplay, and the art style feels dated as hell today.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Breh you are posting in a video game forum with an NBA Youngboy avatar, you have absolutely no right to tell me to grow up :dead:

yb better (than Halo Infinite) :troll:

If you were honest, you would admit that the only reason youre still playing Halo is purely out of nostalgia.

You dont have to listen to me, every chart will show you that its the least popular mainstream shooter right now.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s kinda funny how the trolling switched from wanting the Activision deal blocked to now that it’s complete targeting the game itself.
Are you saying the hate on this game is undeserved?

Superstar
Daps
atl.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured it would be mid, but it was gonna be the last CoD I cop regardless. I'm sick of CoD lol. The throwback maps are the only reason I came back this year.