New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Couple months from now you stan’s gone make a thread talmbout how many PS5s sold over the holiday based of this COD bundle that sony is losing money on, paying microsoft for the privilege to continue to exist:wow:

Thanks Phil……:wow:

Microsoft selling more PS5’s than Xbox’s :wow:

They are so terrible at selling their own consoles they are now selling the competitors :dead:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In reality COD will still be one of the most successful games this year and is THE most important PS5 release.

M$ making more money off PS5 hardware than sony this holiday :wow:

But go off stans. Whatever y’all need to feel better :mjlol:
This is why folks were/are afraid of this acquisition. Just release the game no matter the quality. They're making money either way, why improve?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is why folks were/are afraid of this acquisition. Just release the game no matter the quality. They're making money either way, why improve?

Its only going to get worse when it starts going to gamepass. Combine the quality standards of Activision with that of Microsofts :whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People play games, not review scores.

If COD fans are happy, then you goofballs who don’t even play the game just look like some bitter hatters :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Phil told y’all the strategy a long time ago.

Xbox inception.

The harder you stan, the more money xbox makes :wow:

You’re just mentally preparing yourself for eventually playing xbox games on playstation
yuyKcdG.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If COD fans are happy, then you goofballs who don’t even play the game just look like some bitter hatters :ufdup:
I play COD but after knowing MSFT acquired these nikkas I'm skipping MW3. The fukk. and they raised the price of Xbox in Brazil. o que há com isso?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

That's not the point I was making at all, but carry on.

They don't care about quality/improving, just release games to put on gamepass (i.e Redfall)

You a better poster than this, stop it. Them nikkas literally just acquired them last month
They've been in process of acquiring activision for like 2 years now. If you don't think them changing this from DLC to full release has nothing to do with that I have a bridge to sell you.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
don't care about quality/improving, just release games to put on gamepass (i.e Redfall)

Its wild to me…

Redfall ended up reviewing in the 50’s, microsoft did a mock review and said it was supposed to review at least in the mid 60’s…thats their threshold for releasing big games into gamepass. They could have easily delayed this game or eased up on the brakes of promoting it as a major release, and they just…didn’t.