New Admiral Crumple album - Nightmare Fuel Album thread - All tracks, anti-hooker video, New Cage Collab!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I appreciate that you're trying to live a relatively normal life with crippling autism, but nobody here wants to hear your audio arsenic. The album is aptly titled.

Okay, I read that.

There are people on Coli who buy my albums tho.

Nightmare Fuel is a horrorcore album with a tonne of real life content.

Stop trying to cause fear, otherwise I create tracks like this šŸ˜¢šŸ„¶šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜±

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I appreciate that you're trying to live a relatively normal life with crippling autism, but nobody here wants to hear your audio arsenic. The album is aptly titled.

Do you have autism?

I don't. I have a Law Clerk College diploma and a 26 year work history on my resume.

I love my girl.

I think rappers should be about the family unit like Gucci Mane!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I'm in the final mixing stages. It's feeling good now. Most tracks went through 7 mixes + mastering.

I am SO detailed oriented when mixing vocals!

Shout out to Coli rappers working on albums and tag me on all your posts. I support Coli artists!
It's an important part of the Coli I feel. Shout out to @Sccit !!!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This is the hardest Iā€™ve laughed on here in years :laff:
she look like she got a nice soft little assā€¦do she or is it just the angle?

nikka why the fukk are you bothering me about this silly ass shyt several days later???

:gucci:

ā€¦and that worn out ratty white bytch ugly afā€¦idgaf a single fukk about herā€¦bringing up this old ass shytā€¦some of yā€™all donā€™t know how to let this online shyt goā€¦foh! :hhh:
fukk @Crumple he look like somebody opioid induced uncle

Talking a lil reckless knowing damn well he wonā€™t rumble and I donā€™t even rap you just wack bytch just be humble

You look like fukking ghoul
Youā€™re not cool
You flexing 10K I ran up 25 in 10 days
And Iā€™m still ballin like ya hairline Iā€™m sky high and ya bytch calling
Youā€™re not a baller you can never hurt me
That Man head look like a fukking turkey
:jbhmm:
How silent does the Xmas dinner table get when you mention you ā€œjust dropped a rap albumā€?
I don't know. I haven't had Xmas dinner with my Mom just yet this year. But my girl and I are both excited about my album.

My family members plan on buying it, so that's cool.