New Admiral Crumple album - Nightmare Fuel Album thread - All tracks, anti-hooker video, New Cage Collab!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I'm proud to have earned over 500,000 views for all my videos on worldstarhiphop.com and youtube! None of them paid for - all organically over a period of time - since Dec 2005 - almost 19 years! I'm passionate about Hip Hop culture and Cataphonic Productions is what I contribute to it!

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I'm proud to have earned over 500,000 views for all my videos on worldstarhiphop.com and youtube! None of them paid for - all organically over a period of time - since Dec 2005 - almost 19 years! I'm passionate about Hip Hop culture and Cataphonic Productions is what I contribute to it!

Those 11 day ones :pachaha: ....wait can you like ur own post? Maybe the 10 day ones.....

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Those 11 day ones :pachaha: ....wait can you like ur own post? Maybe the 10 day ones.....

I guess. I'm grateful I have a small cult. And like when we amass a big amount of cash - profits from investments are bigger. So what I'm noticing is now that I have 500,000 + views - the views and payouts are getting bigger. The wheels are spinning faster now.

Releasing Nightmare Fuel and the music video was a great decision. I have gotten several payouts each month since Dec for it.

I'm no Kendrick, but I'm still in the game!

Last edited:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
You're more of a Hooker than a Singer music video now on Insta! Tell a friend!