New Admiral Crumple album - Nightmare Fuel Album thread - All tracks, anti-hooker video, New Cage Collab!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
lol

there is something about this cats spirit and hustle that i like. the coli shyts on him regularly and he just eats it :russ:

good for you big crump. your music isnt really my thing but i respect your grind @Crumple :salute:

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Outside of online I have people sticking up Cataphonic/ Crumple stickers in different cities. Like Chicago -

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Yeah it is. 16 likes...sky's the limit breh

Well, those are the cold hard facts.

The Nightmare Fuel album sampler has over 1,000 views.

That poster you commented on is by the building I lived in from 1997-2005. I then got my own apartment in the same complex around 2006.

I'm one of the few rappers to release an album from that and the surrounding areas.

Crumple

All Star
Daps

lol

there is something about this cats spirit and hustle that i like. the coli shyts on him regularly and he just eats it :russ:

good for you big crump. your music isnt really my thing but i respect your grind @Crumple :salute:

And here's the other thing. There are so many people in the world and online that try to get the upper hand on others. And if they can't, they wage wars on others. It fills up any comment section in public.

How I'm different is I work with people on teams in real life.

On various areas of life. There's times people beef in even healthy team dynamics in real life.

So why would I engage in online wars?

It's a waste of time.

I give people chances as well.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

I was listening to this til you mentioned “your goons, run up like crazy”
77zS1JV_d.webp

I cannot condone violence in the streets of Toronto, good sir.

Wish you well in your career

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I was listening to this til you mentioned “your goons, run up like crazy”
77zS1JV_d.webp

I cannot condone violence in the streets of Toronto, good sir.

Wish you well in your career

I hear that.

But if things go really, really left...then people gotta be dealt with!!! :demonic:

Crumple

All Star
Daps

First CD pressings sold out!

Available exclusively on signed Usb cards (credit card size). No Spotify or digital!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
A snippet of my verse from the collab with Cage is currently on my Insta story. Check it while you can, it'll be gone in less than a day from now. I sent him four beats to choose from. The one he chose is filthy!