Never lend friends money part 2

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When fam asks me for the handout i simply say i dont have the money right now to lend em......

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm about to take one of my supposedly good friends to small claims court, but I guess this is my fault for trying to help out a breh with bad credit :pacspit: .

The worse thing is breh bought a new 50 inch tv, and is going away on vacation for a week

Yet "doesn't know when he can pay me back"

Luckily I kept proof of the transaction and a signature on a contract I typed up

:pacspit:
Its hard to get money back from friends. Its easier to get it back from family. Well the ones that work.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Noah dude lost his job so I didn't go to court but now he's working again
fukk that, you should have still took him to court

scust at nikkas in here trying to shame you for trying to get your money back legally

my rule is, if a friend ask me for money, he is no longer a friend

i cut his ass off right then

you either get it from your family or a bank

what kinda man ask another man for money:upsetfavre:

i would stomp dude the fukk out and take my money

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'll damn near beat someone to death over $100-200, now if I done lent out over 1000, and see him buying tv's and shyt, I would take that as a disrespect to my manhood and G.

This has to be address somewhat

Bunch of new nikkas on here. For one, nikkas get killed over a couple hundred. Let alone $1000.

Two, it's not even about the money really. To borrow that much from somebody and feel you don't have to pay it back, means you don't have no respect whatsoever for that nikka. In his mind he like...... "that nikka gonna get his money when I give it to him" :rudy: "IF I feel like giving to him" :rudy: