Never lend friends money part 2

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
It's applicable to any situation in life.

If you truly know you cannot afford to give a person something don't. Stop trying to be a people pleaser, especially if it will do more harm than good.

If I have extra money that I can give and won't miss it when it's gone cool. But if helping you will put me in a hole and I have to hound you to get it back, is putting me in the position I just helped you out of.

Trading places with a friend in order to be nice :smh: that's no one's fault but your own.

This is the truth.

Lent someone about $750 in September. I've yet to see a dime of it after months and months of hounding him. He SAYS he'll pay me back in two weeks once his student loan gets in, but we'll see about that.

I don't feel like putting myself in more of a hole going to small claims, so if I get it back, I get it back. If I don't, well I know now if he's trustworthy or not.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:usure: nikkas charging 1000 to the game??? fukk they do that at

rly??? lmao I'd take your 1000 just off principle nikka with that dumbass logic

"yo breh can I get a g...I'm backed up on my car insurance and you know I gotta use my car to leave town all the time"

*6 months later*

"charge it to the game bytch...u lost a friend *post pics of cruise he took with your money on Facebook"
If a g is a big deal, u shouldn't be lending it in the first place.

I have prob given my fam a good G or so this year alone. Some of it is money I have the grounds to ask to get back, but fukk it its family. I won't miss it, and when I don't have shyt to give or don't want to give I say no. Friends? They know better. Not even to sound like an a$$hole but I don't chill w/people who don't have their shyt together. Never mind asking for money. nikkas hate. They can set you up or get you caught up in some shyt. Gotta be smart. Plus you shouldn't mix friends and money anyway. Especially when you know that friend is bad w/money.

OP knew his friend was bad w/money and lent it to him anyway, and now wants the courts to get involved. I will bet a thousand coli bucks the judge tells him to charge it to the game too.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i remember once i gave an old roommate money. the next 6 months living with her was hell. but in the end, she paid back most of the money, but i screwed her over something serious and she ended up losing more money. last i heard of her, she had a baby by some random dude that doesn't want to be in her life. so she's a 21 year old black single mother with no college degree...

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I peeped game a loong time ago. When I turned 19. I stopped doing favors for ungrateful nikkas.

That includes.

Rides.....Money Loaning.......Co-signin.....etc.

I dont do shyt for NOBODY. The worst part of it all is. Even if you do do all that stuff for a nikka. They completely FORGET all the good shyt you've done for they ass. The moment you say no. Or ask for ya cash back.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I peeped game a loong time ago. When I turned 19. I stopped doing favors for ungrateful nikkas.

That includes.

Rides.....Money Loaning.......Co-signin.....etc.

I dont do shyt for NOBODY. The worst part of it all is. Even if you do do all that stuff for a nikka. They completely FORGET all the good shyt you've done for they ass. The moment you say no. Or ask for ya cash back.
The general rule of life is everyone is looking out for themselves and more than willing to take advantage of any kind souls they encounter

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Noah dude lost his job so I didn't go to court but now he's working again

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I have borrowed money from friends, but I have also paid them back because they covered my ass when I needed it and its their money... in case I need to borrow money again they wont have any problems

The same people that have loaned me money before, have loaned others money and the results haven't been as good. No way I could fukk someone that I know personally over like that.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lesson here: if a friend asks you for money, be prepared to give or say no, NOT "LEND"

:what: at taking a friend to court over a measly $1000. If you really needed it or wanted it back, shouldn't have lent it in the first place. Gotta charge that to the game bruh

:wow:measly,u got money like that?