Never lend friends money part 2

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
IDK bruh u comin across like one of those homeowner organization execs

shyt is nowhere near that serious

You prob gonna waste more time + money going to court than if you just took the L

:wtf:

I can see if it were $100, but $1000 is different. Right now its about principle.

First thing I would do is snatch that TV for collateral

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I loaned it on my own and i either get it back on my own or charge it to the game

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:wtf:

I can see if it were $100, but $1000 is different. Right now its about principle.

First thing I would do is snatch that TV for collateral
OP got a free crib from his parents and makes good money working in law. Hes not hurting for $$$

Not to say he should be a charity- really he shouldnt have lent dude the $$$ in the first place, if his credit is shytty why would he pay him back?- but this court shyt seems to be more for spite than to right any wrong

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
and lets not make my man out to be this helpless victim here either..........im sure your homeboy presented warning signs prior to you loaning him that money that you didnt take heed to.

You got some fault in this too

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Great line in one of the GOAT movies, but that doesn't apply here. In the movie it was over $20. A nikka will get hurt owing a stack :birdman:

It's applicable to any situation in life.

If you truly know you cannot afford to give a person something don't. Stop trying to be a people pleaser, especially if it will do more harm than good.

If I have extra money that I can give and won't miss it when it's gone cool. But if helping you will put me in a hole and I have to hound you to get it back, is putting me in the position I just helped you out of.

Trading places with a friend in order to be nice :smh: that's no one's fault but your own.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and lets not make my man out to be this helpless victim here either..........im sure your homeboy presented warning signs prior to you loaning him that money that you didnt take heed to.

You got some fault in this too

Never said I'm innocent he had bad credit which I knew, actually going to small claims is pretty cheap

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my motto is never lend a friend money you won't give cause chances are you are giving them that. If i was you i wouldn't even bother, the whole process plus your chances of getting paid are still small even if the judgement is in your favor

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Props on the thread breh, I was going to make this myself earlier. I went through a situation where my sister and her employer had stiffed me for some work that I did for them, and they casually never mentioned it ever again :rudy: I can't say anything to this bytch or else it turns into a giant crying-fest between her and my mom. Never doing anything for them again though.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I'm about to take one of my supposedly good friends to small claims court, but I guess this is my fault for trying to help out a breh with bad credit :pacspit: .

The worse thing is breh bought a new 50 inch tv, and is going away on vacation for a week

Yet "doesn't know when he can pay me back"

Luckily I kept proof of the transaction and a signature on a contract I typed up

:pacspit:

Oh hell nawl :damn:

If he has money for all that then that nikka need to pay you back asap.

I have only 2 friends I would lend money to. The rest get the :huhldup::usure:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i lost a friend over $25 fukking dollars 6 months ago.

this "friend" always tried to get up on me and my other boys. he would never be the one to take a loss or buy the round he always made other people pay. he was a snake and rat.

i spotted him $25 like an idiot and he never paid me back after weeks of letting him know i wanted it. after all the years of him being shady i said fukk it and told him cya later and havent chilled or even talked to him in 6 months. ive chilled with him for like 7 years until this

since he has been out of my life its been better, no more negative cheap ass trying to get over on you every step of the way

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:usure: nikkas charging 1000 to the game??? fukk they do that at

rly??? lmao I'd take your 1000 just off principle nikka with that dumbass logic

"yo breh can I get a g...I'm backed up on my car insurance and you know I gotta use my car to leave town all the time"

*6 months later*

"charge it to the game bytch...u lost a friend *post pics of cruise he took with your money on Facebook"