Never lend friends money part 2

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I got a friend of mine that I lent about $120 dollars. This was last year and he still hasn't paid me back. At 1st I was upset but then when I heard he was paying child support on his 3 children and then he has his current g/f pregnant I was like, "well I won't worry about it anymore'. But the funny thing is he called me last week and said he got some money coming in and when it gets here he was going to pay me back what he owe plus interest. I just said alright and I'm gonna see if he comes thru with it.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Like Sonny told C in A Bronx Tale:

Was he a good friend? If not, you just got rid of him for over a grand.

You'll never have to worry about him bothering you again .... :manny:

Great line in one of the GOAT movies, but that doesn't apply here. In the movie it was over $20. A nikka will get hurt owing a stack :birdman:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got a friend of mine that I lent about $120 dollars. This was last year and he still hasn't paid me back. At 1st I was upset but then when I heard he was paying child support on his 3 children and then he has his current g/f pregnant I was like, "well I won't worry about it anymore'. But the funny thing is he called me last week and said he got some money coming in and when it gets here he was going to pay me back what he owe plus interest. I just said alright and I'm gonna see if he comes thru with it.

The nice thing to do would be to tell him not to worry about paying any kind of interest.

I have one friend whos always borrowing money he always pays me back but if you bring it up to him before he does he gets all sensitive about it and the worst part about it is it will be for some stupid shyt like where at the bar and hes already blown through his money and hell be like yo i need some money i want to buy this girl a shot and i'm gonna need money for the taxi ride home:beli:.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
yea its awkward and never pans out

one of my boys is hurtin right now, and i empathize with him, but he keeps actin scary over $100. im like dog your 30 years old and cant generate 100 fukking dollars over the course of a few months?

my only outstanding debt when i went to close on my crib was an old phone bill i put in my name that was for a friend. he never told me he stiffed them, luckily the rest of my credit was cool so it didnt affect anything.
Lesson here: if a friend asks you for money, be prepared to give or say no, NOT "LEND"

:what: at taking a friend to court over a measly $1000. If you really needed it or wanted it back, shouldn't have lent it in the first place. Gotta charge that to the game bruh

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
If u lending money thats von cause u tears if its not repaid you fu,Kim up.......... Other than that charge it to the game its real bytchmade cryin on the internet for money you know u not gom recoup because ypure scaded,of your boys reaction clearly you not hurtin for that grand but he,is,but u here,backbitin him for it :leon:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
The nice thing to do would be to tell him not to worry about paying any kind of interest.

I have one friend whos always borrowing money he always pays me back but if you bring it up to him before he does he gets all sensitive about it and the worst part about it is it will be for some stupid shyt like where at the bar and hes already blown through his money and hell be like yo i need some money i want to buy this girl a shot and i'm gonna need money for the taxi ride home:beli:.
I mean, I'm gonna hold him to his word. I told him not worry about the interest and just pay me when he can, but of course he insisted so I'll see. I never hounded him or anything for the money. I didn't even know he had a different number until I tried to call him and wish him a happy birthday. But it's cool because whether he pays me or not we're still gonna be cool.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
nikka my own mother beat me for 600,

I know yall are gonna say "thats your mom who birthed u blahblahblah"
but I lived with her from when I was like 7-12, I was about 18 when I lend her the money.. A young nikka hurtin out here I cant be throwin out a month's rent :merchant:
Its more the fact that she keeps making up stories about how she's gonna pay me back that annoys me, if u dont got it say so. Dont gimme those

"well u see what happened was I was on the way to pay u but I slipped and fell and all the money fell down the sewer drain " :upsetfavre: