Never lend friends money part 2

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm about to take one of my supposedly good friends to small claims court, but I guess this is my fault for trying to help out a breh with bad credit :pacspit: .

The worse thing is breh bought a new 50 inch tv, and is going away on vacation for a week

Yet "doesn't know when he can pay me back"

Luckily I kept proof of the transaction and a signature on a contract I typed up

:pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how much?

Over a grand
Dude had piss poor credit, couldn't get a place without a credit check , I actually let him no homo stay in my basement for a few weeks , then he found a spot that a credit check wasn't needed, but he didn't have enough for first and last so I helped him out

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
yea its awkward and never pans out

one of my boys is hurtin right now, and i empathize with him, but he keeps actin scary over $100. im like dog your 30 years old and cant generate 100 fukking dollars over the course of a few months?

my only outstanding debt when i went to close on my crib was an old phone bill i put in my name that was for a friend. he never told me he stiffed them, luckily the rest of my credit was cool so it didnt affect anything.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ: should have treated the nikka like you do the bytches.

:heh:,

I won't even lend anyone coli cash at this moment.

You know if dude didn't have a brand new tv and wasn't going on a all inclusive vacation and only eating sardines and stuff I'd understand

But nah I'm done .

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Reincar the gawd :ahh:

Gave me a great idea

I won't be helping anyone with anything to do with money without them signing a contract :smugfavre:

Is there some sort of legal ratification process or is this just some kind of contract the two of you agreed to?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dude probably renting to own the tv. I highly doubt he could buy that shyt cash money from how reincar described it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude probably renting to own the tv. I highly doubt he could buy that shyt cash money from how reincar described it

He is
200 a month

200 a month that should be going into my pocket , I actually lent dude 500 a few years ago to buy his first tv but he paid me back.

Now the bridges have been burnt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reincar the gawd :ahh:

Gave me a great idea

I won't be helping anyone with anything to do with money without them signing a contract :smugfavre:

Is there some sort of legal ratification process or is this just some kind of contract the two of you agreed to?

I just asked one of my lawyers at my Job to write me up a letter, it's not notarized etc., it was specifically done just in case dude held out on me.

As having worked in small claims court I know every document you can have to prove you should win is important.

Daps
Over a grand
Dude had piss poor credit, couldn't get a place without a credit check , I actually let him no homo stay in my basement for a few weeks , then he found a spot that a credit check wasn't needed, but he didn't have enough for first and last so I helped him out

I guess we know why his credit is so bad...:skip:

I lent friends money and got it back...the people who dont get you back, or put you through bullshyt before you get it back were never your friends to begin with.

This is kinda like a litmus test for friends? :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I guess we know why his credit is so bad...:skip:

I lent friends money and got it back...the people who dont get you back, or put you through bullshyt before you get it back were never your friends to begin with.

This is kinda like a litmus test for friends? :manny:

Quickest way to lose friends is to lend em money

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
take him to a tv show that way you both get even more money :win: