Never Forget: LL Cool J - "Headsprung"

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Thread is jokes :russ: don't ever disrespect them R&B ll joints tho.. Young nikka in 6th grade just knew I was in love :to:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One of the worst hiphop songs Ive ever heard,one of the most embarrassing moments ive witnessed from a hiphop legend....this is the point where you wish that guy named Canibus wouldve took LL out back and put him down like a sick dog:scust:...not too much more i can say about this horrible song,only praise i can give it is that its not Baby:mindblown:

You know you just disqualified yourself from goat discussions with this one right?one of the few times i want to know a ghostwriter was behind one of our legends,please tell me LL aint write this shyt "While mama play bingo she rides mandingo":mjcry:

All my fatherless nikkas,be glad you dont have a pops,must hurt to see a nikka who was once one of the coolest in the world,get old and become somebody you can only give the :scust: look at they every movement....glittered shirts,backwards hats,wack corny lyrics, facial expressions that tell you he really thinks these songs is the shyt....nikka you made Im Bad,Smokin Dopin,I Need Luv:childplease:?

Hush was good though:pachaha:,mostly because of the beat and hook....Timbaland need to die too,ornat least dont make no more hiphop tracks....whenever a thread is made about this song,i promise ima be there to tell you how horrible it is,dont think ive missed one yet.

I came in this mufukka SPECIFICALLY to see if @StillNotSoft posted something hateful about this song :russ:
Soon as i saw Headsprung i was like :ooh:
My nikka never disappoints :banderas: