Never Forget: LL Cool J - "Headsprung"

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I don't know why he never did it. Would've been huge and possibly opened up a whole other lane.

I also never understood why Timbaland never went the Khaled route. Tim's Bio was kind of like a Khaled album, but the kind of Hip Hop, R&B and Pop mash ups Timbaland could've came up with would've been crazy.

I think he sort of tried to do something almost like that with Shock Value 1 & 2, but they really weren't great records.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he sort of tried to do something almost like that with Shock Value 1 & 2, but they really weren't great records.

Yeah, those albums leaned too much toward Pop. I think Timbaland could've made something worthwhile if he would've featured the following:

Jay Z
T.I.
Rihanna
Mary J. Blige
Beyonce
Jeezy
The Game
Wayne
Kanye

And had Eminem, Nas, Andre 3000, Drake (he was on SV2, but should've had a solo song), Jasmine Sullivan, Rick Ross, and T-Pain on Shock Value 2

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I can genuinely see this being the case

I am also genuinely surprised at how many people like this song

This came out when I was in Uni and the only people that liked it were white or asian

This is song is mad corny, when I saw the thread title and saw multiple pages I thought it would be an entire thread of people clowning this song

Reminds me of

I don’t care what NOBODY say I like Switch:russ: