Never Forget: LL Cool J - "Headsprung"

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
This song lol I have a very fond memory of it from a holiday in Cancun in 2013. I think I posted it in another thread

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Speaking of LL Cool J when I was in Cancun for Spring Break I saw a man get his ass stomped the fukk out to 'Head Sprung' I was slightly drunk and LL was on all the screens dancing and shyt like he was egging them on whilst nikkas were putting their boots on this man.

One of the most surreal things I ever saw

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
One of the worst hiphop songs Ive ever heard,one of the most embarrassing moments ive witnessed from a hiphop legend....this is the point where you wish that guy named Canibus wouldve took LL out back and put him down like a sick dog:scust:...not too much more i can say about this horrible song,only praise i can give it is that its not Baby:mindblown:

You know you just disqualified yourself from goat discussions with this one right?one of the few times i want to know a ghostwriter was behind one of our legends,please tell me LL aint write this shyt "While mama play bingo she rides mandingo":mjcry:

All my fatherless nikkas,be glad you dont have a pops,must hurt to see a nikka who was once one of the coolest in the world,get old and become somebody you can only give the :scust: look at they every movement....glittered shirts,backwards hats,wack corny lyrics, facial expressions that tell you he really thinks these songs is the shyt....nikka you made Im Bad,Smokin Dopin,I Need Luv:childplease:?

Hush was good though:pachaha:,mostly because of the beat and hook....Timbaland need to die too,ornat least dont make no more hiphop tracks....whenever a thread is made about this song,i promise ima be there to tell you how horrible it is,dont think ive missed one yet.

Brougham...I was 'bout to dap until I saw you big up "Hush". EWWWWWWWWWW

As I said in the first post, as odd as "Headsprung" was comin' from Unc, AT LEAST it was song he said with his chest
and wasn't a part of that LL wave that was

"Imagine That"
"You And Me"
"Luv U Better"
"All I Have"
"Paradise"
"Hush"
"Freeze" (lmao, i'm crackin' up just typing the title of that mess)

Even saying that, "Baby" was fun for me because anytime somebody said the word
"baby" me and my dudes would say "OHHHHHHH!!"

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
that opening line still has me :dead:to this day :mjlol:

Truth. But on some real chit - it is memorable, which I guess is the point.

I thought about it when somebody (I think it was @tremonthustler1 ) made the thread about "what
song that has an opening line like 'I bomb atomically'", but it was just outside of the time window
he gave.