Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Kyrie’s mother died while he was young. I can relate those types of mood swings. Some carry it different. Losing a parent at a young affects you for life. You never “get over it” or “used to it”. So just don’t write him off as a “weirdo” or “emotional” nikka. That’s a problem we have. Just to force people to quiet or temper their emotions. Mans probably was having a bad week. Let him live
Sorry you have to go through it, but I appreciate your perspective.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some men do experience PMS-like symptoms from what they say. :manny:
I read somewhere that some men go through what's called the male PMS AKA "IMS" (Irritable Male Syndrome). This is often attributed to men experiencing a drop in testosterone.
Now i'm just waiting for this car and Kevin Durant to be on the same team to see who's period will sync with the other :mjlol:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:beli:
tenor.gif

lmao this gif

e001

Superstar
Daps
nikka that was written 4 days before FA :mjlol: you can’t be that stupid. Clearly that was Ainge trying his last chance of keeping him.

Jackie been bashing Kylie every chance she gets on The Jump :mjlol:

For the culture: KD, Kyrie and what comes next for the Nets

Irving, whose relationship with the Celtics had soured, said he told Danny Ainge in his exit interview that he was moving on. He had already decided where he was headed: back home to Brooklyn and all the possibilities it offered -- not to the Knicks, which felt stagnant and stale.

You think Ainge is that stupid? nikka been gone since the all-star games and you talking about last chance of keeping him :mjlol:
If she got inside info directly from Ainge then she already knew that by the time she wrote that bullshyt trying to defend Kyrie.

That nikka is a weirdo, reporting it ain't bashing.