Netflix’s Official YOU Season 5 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is really good despite some of it's flaws but it's entertaining how crazy Joe is. Also Shay Mitchell finally gets some recognition outside of the JBO lol.

Biggest flaw, Peach got KO'd and stitched up in a matter of days yet Joe still rocking a scar? No bandage nothing :why:

SN: I thought I was wildin when I thought Blythe looked like a man but a quick Google search, and she used to be one. Glad I wasn't crazy :ehh:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
This is really good despite some of it's flaws but it's entertaining how crazy Joe is. Also Shay Mitchell finally gets some recognition outside of the JBO lol.

Biggest flaw, Peach got KO'd and stitched up in a matter of days yet Joe still rocking a scar? No bandage nothing :why:

SN: I thought I was wildin when I thought Blythe looked like a man but a quick Google search, and she used to be one. Glad I wasn't crazy :ehh:
I kept getting Blythe and Annika mixed up, thought they was the same person for a minute...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This ending :dead:

How they gon get my nikka Stamos :martin:

This nikka Joe aint shyt.

Candace :krs: :lupe:

So how many bodies Joe got 4?

And what about his piss in the jar. They running test on it he aint out the woods yet.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was just going to add it to my list after entering this thread, and it was the auto-roll trailer on the homepage, spooky.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Blythe is the one who went with the other bookstore dude? As long as it at the black woman or her freaky best friend.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The only thing that really bothers me is Becks total lack of blinds or curtains, she's just undressing, having sex and masturbating for the entire street to watch:picard:

I was on contract in Ohio for a while & stayed at an air bnb
On the block there was still sweet old white lady that would so the same.
Maybe 70yrs old but having loads of sex with multiple partners all the time with blinds open.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This show was wild as fukk :damn:

Joe is the ultimate simp :heh: but I was Lowkey rooting for him :demonic:

Beck is such a thot :mjlol: bytch was just getting run through by anyone with a pulse

Shorty is pretty cute tho to me for some reason

Peach on that lesbo stalker shyt, wish she had some cheeks because facially she’s gorgeous

I liked Paco, dude at the end just hit the :hubie: and dipped

The ending tho :ohhh: can’t wait for season 2

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

:dead: I knew this bytch was too mannish to be a woman