Netflix’s Official YOU Season 5 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Turns out Lifetime dropped it right before it was suppose to premiere but I think they added in the F bombs after Netflix picked them up because it's repeated multiple times in the last episode and only the last episode. S2 should be more MA rated
Breh i watched it on lifetime with my wife. Week to week. Few months ago. We always talked about how it would have made a better binge

I think on cable once it was unedited possibly an accident but it was edited on the app

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Breh i watched it on lifetime with my wife. Week to week. Few months ago. We always talked about how it would have made a better binge

I think on cable once it was unedited possibly an accident but it was edited on the app

My bad but yeah the worst thing they say through the season is "shyt" until the last episode like I stated but it didn't seem "TV-MA" imo. The sex scenes weren't that detailed either.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Saw the trailer yesterday, shyt looks CRAZY :whoo:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Binged in two days.:krs:shyt is crazy. Funny thing is this could be Dan from Gossip girl some years later.:russ:

Beck was a thottie:hhh: I found her very attrative for some reason though.smh

That Peach vs Joe stalker showdown:mjlit: I loved Peach :noah:..just wish she had some cheeks.

That ending was smart as shyt from Joe. The therapist sitting in the back of the police car like:wtf:. He aint deserve to go down for all that.:mjcry:
Joe killing Beck on the other hand.:ld:

Candice showing up.:ohhh:

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Binged in two days.:krs:shyt is crazy. Funny thing is this could be Dan from Gossip girl some years later.:russ:

Beck was a thottie:hhh:

That Peach vs Joe stalker showdown:mjlit:

That ending was smart as shyt from Joe. The therapist sitting in the back of the police car like:wtf:. He aint deserve to go down for all that.:mjcry:
Joe killing Beck on the other hand.:ld:

Candice showing up.:ohhh:
put in spoilers for the brehs who ain't finished yet

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Netflix did good saving this shyt. This dude Joe is fukkin' nuts.
That ending so :demonic:

Paco with the :hubie:had me rolling. I'm glad little man made it out that whole shyt ok.

I didn't feel bad for Beck at all :yeshrug:

:russ: Damn, breh
but I can see why you feel that way. If Joe doesn't take out Benji and Peach she would have stayed a fukked up person. Joe is a psycho simp but it seemed like she would have been "saved" if she never found that stupid trophy box.

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
3 episodes in but this shyt is dope..It really doesn't help that the main character looks like Dennis Reynolds :skip:
SUN_S12_1204.jpg