Netflix’s Official YOU Season 5 Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Drppped after peach was killed. The main character is disgusting to watch and im not talking about the killing and stalking. A simp if i ever saw one and borderline cuckold.

The main chick is a basic bytch that skates by in life either leeching off of ppl or dangling her p*ssy to the thirsty public. A walking thrist trap that parades around like good girl aka every 20 something bish from Soho to Greenwich.

fukk both of them and they deserve everything that happens to them.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Drppped after peach was killed. The main character is disgusting to watch and im not talking about the killing and stalking. A simp if i ever saw one and borderline cuckold.

The main chick is a basic bytch that skates by in life either leeching off of ppl or dangling her p*ssy to the thirsty public. A walking thrist trap that parades around like good girl with aka everying 20 something bish in Soho to Greenwich.

fukk both of them and they deserve everything that happens to them.
:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Still can't believe so many people were obsessed with Beck's basic ass :mjlol: She has no personality and boring af, no wonder why most of these dudes use her for sex, the only thing she has going for herself is that she's a sex addict.
Benji was the closest thing to a real dude telling him basic beckY's isn't worth it. He saw her for what she was while Joe was simping over her. Matter of fact her step family, the publishers etc all saw she ain't shyt:russ:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Couldn’t make it past 15 minutes. shyt was trash. Reminded me of a hipster Dexter.

EDIT: Continued watching. shyt is aiight, much better than Mr. Robot. I’d give it a 5.5 or 6 out of 10.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Couldn’t make it past 15 minutes. shyt was trash. Reminded me of a hipster Dexter.

you missin out on some wild
whxx0k.jpg