Netflix’s Official YOU Season 5 Thread

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I watched the show this weekend

this is the first show with a serial killer where it not that super villain super calculated dexter / patrick bateman type

like he fukks up a lot and it feels like he will get caught any minute

which makes the show more exciting

i really thought he was gonna go back at some time later to get the piss :hhh:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
we hung out again this friday and i wish i had watch the show before we hung out , penn kind of puzzled why the audience like his character because he views him as a villain

but his victims are all a$$holes to some extent and we see he can care for someone with Paco, where everybody else is like the most annoying people you meet at a bar or birthday party

they are shooting the second season in la from january till June with the idea it will drop nov - january 2020 all at once ..

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not a Netflix original and it’s a funny show it’s like a subverted version of those old cw teen style dating shows

Ole boy wild doe beating off in the street and why shorty ain’t have blinds

NoStressB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
El Aye
This bytch was trifling the entire series :mjlol:. This show is so great but also strange as I don't think there is a single likeable character outside of that black caretaker lady. I wonder what season 2 is going to be about..

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I watched the show this weekend

this is the first show with a serial killer where it not that super villain super calculated dexter / patrick bateman type

like he fukks up a lot and it feels like he will get caught any minute

which makes the show more exciting

i really thought he was gonna go back at some time later to get the piss :hhh:

I binged through it this weekend and had similar thoughts. He’s just reacting spur of the moment and not really planning or plotting stuff too much. Dude is a sociopath, but he does have reactions to what he does that shows a sense of awareness. Even empathy at times. That end scene with him in that antique book chamber and remembering what he “did” before in there comes to mind.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Looks like they’re swapping out the unbearable female for a more palatable one... Candace seems like a better character