Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
If Parasite is your bar:why:

then we need to pick you up from the floor:picard:

Here darling, take my hand and let me take you to worlds you never knew existed:wow:

Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

@MidniteJay @tofuspeedstar will be your guides:blessed:
I really don't watch any foreign movies man. Well Foreign lol I am from Spain so I don't watch any non-US movies/show and Parasite made a good impression. I'll check that later though.

And cut the darling thing, we're not ggabubs.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Just finished the whole thing. Dope show and I need me a N. Korean defector in my life, though she had some lebanese vibes. I can switch her man. I can.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Director has openly admitted he doesn’t know what direction to go with season 2. Might be awhile.
The concept is so fire he could start over with a new cast and fresh perspectives and we'd all be down, Seong's story/revenge could be secondary and something that intertwines in the background like the cop/brother angle.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
The concept is so fire he could start over with a new cast and fresh perspectives and we'd all be down, Seong's story/revenge could be secondary and something that intertwines in the background like the cop/brother angle.

Looks like they were setting up In-Ho, the older brother of the cop, to take over the old man's role to be 001 and play in the game. Gi-Hun going back into the game. We never saw the cop's body, so he's probably alive.

Lots of things to be done with a new season, but I read the director is working on a script for a feature length film instead

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Director has openly admitted he doesn’t know what direction to go with season 2. Might be awhile.
Netflix is going to pull out the check book with an added zero or two and he'll change his tune quick. A number one show in multiple countries is pretty impressive. I read that he did most of this season all by himself and it was taxing and drained him but he can easily add a couple of writers and milk this at least for another season. The success of this show along with a season 2 could mean he could do whatever he wants film or television from here on out.

Last edited: