Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Holy shyt, the american actors in this were terrible :russ:

I'm assuming lots have seen it already, but a movie in the same vein as this that's worth checking out is Battle Royale.
I don't know. Weirdo billionaire nasty perverted dudes with masks on. I thought they were alright in their roles

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My boy recommended this to me the other day and I added it to my list. Had no clue what to watch and hit play something and this started playing. On first episode. I thought this shyt was like a game show or something the way he had described it. :gucci: Sounds like its good based on y'all comments. I just finished some scene where buddy in a suit was slapping breh for failing to flip some piece of paper on the ground with another piece of paper like some Asian Pog game. :dahell:

So still early in the series but I'll have to continue on and see how the rest of it goes.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what kind of sick and twisted shyt I just finished watching. :mindblown:

This shyt Korean? Yeah must be North Korea. Straight Outta Pyongyang. :mjtf:

:pachaha: Nah, breh. It's a South Korean show. There's no Netflix in North Korea. The way NK got they country on lock and OD on censorship, you'll probably never see whatever they got for mass media. I bet a family over there caught watching Squid Game would get sent to a fukkin' prison camp.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO