1st episode in.
SwLUQBP.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

peppe

Superstar
Daps

her lips :wow:

After the marbles episode it was straight up:mjcry:

that was a fukked up episode if you think about it.

my girl sitting next to me screaming that they did her dirty, they really did. But the last episode had so much truth in it. The richer you get the more bored you become. Thats why you got saudi’s importing PAWGS just to shyt on them. Whats a few million more when you are already a millionaire… but flying over a new chick and shytting on them never gets old.

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
her lips :wow:

After the marbles episode it was straight up:mjcry:

that was a fukked up episode if you think about it.

my girl sitting next to me screaming that they did her dirty, they really did. But the last episode had so much truth in it. The richer you get the more bored you become. Thats why you got saudi’s importing PAWGS just to shyt on them. Whats a few million more when you are already a millionaire… but flying over a new chick and shytting on them never gets old.
It's why I believe the truly wealthy are depraved as hell.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the series this afternoon :wow: Went through it over a couple days and 9 episodes makes for a quick watch. I can see why it has gained traction and salute to the Coli brehs for recommending to watch this sooner.

I agree with most of the comments here and even with some of the criticisms, I found the show highly entertaining. I see people mentioning Alice in Borderland here (didn't watch), but I thought of Parasite just in terms of dealing with income inequality and the gap between the truly wealthy and poor.

I am not a horse :mjcry:

Some other thoughts just as soon as I guess odd or even

Co-sign on the American VIP's being :heh:. It's like every line of dialogue they got was terrible and they recorded their lines after filming or something.

Why did he dye his hair red like that :picard:

Marble game was the most :sadcam:, but glass jumping might have been my favorite. Old lady (although she didn't look that old) provided a lot of fukkery and I had a feeling her promise would come true after strong goon left her hanging :lolbron: