Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Started watching and haven't grabbed me yet.

But what's with Netflix playing the same background scores for their films.
I keep thinking about the platform because the background score /sounds are same.

It actually takes me out the show because of it

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ima be honest, I've watched 3 eps so far, and shyt seems to be overhyped, cause it's from korea

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
finished episode 4 last night. this shyt is dope. the premise is cool, the games are intense as hell, the costumes and sets are crazy...lots of good stuff going for it. that said, the acting is pretty rough man. even if some of the dialogue gets lost in translation or whatever....some of these performances are just:hhh::mjlol:

i had no idea what it was about going in and when i was watching the 1st episode i wasn't really sure about it until dude was getting slapped the fukk up in the subway station. then i thought whatever games they're gonna be playing must be serious. i didn't realize they'd be THAT serious though. :damn:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I thought, "this not that bad as long as you follow the rules :patrice:"

Then they start fukking with people with these unfair ass games. Why'd they cut the lights on the glass dude when he figured it out? Then they explode all the glass to cause injuries going into the next game :dead:

The exploding glass was because they ran out of time, so if anyone was at the end and not on the platform, they'd die too.

The cutting the lights off was blatant rule change though.
The wild older lady is strangly arousing. :yeshrug:

Next time they gotta leave the horrible American shyt out. It was so bad it turned the show into a cartoon.

The American shyt is what they do in a lot of these shows. No different, it used to happen more often, were non-whites were presented a certain way in American media.