And “I Saw The Devil” homie:ehh:

Yeah, shyt had me :what:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So
did the cop die or not. nikka just got shot in the shoulder and we didnt see the end result of the fall (and we all know they survive those falls in media)
No body
So assume he is alive
Kdramas typically have a lot of ambiguity in the end
So it may or may not have a second season

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Seems like it’s just like Alice in Borderlands. Anybody who’s seen both care to tell me the difference?

Also it’s Korean and I don’t watch dubs so I’m gonna have to put on the subs and pay attention

Don't waste your time on this series.

The inherent difference between the two is the development and devastation of people's lives before they enter the games. Alice in Borderland has it shown visually with each character and how by conforming to certain subcultures they were isolated from the main culture.

In this? Everything isn't as bad as they make it out to be because their lives in the struggle isn't well defined. I've seen other shows where the debtors break into your house or take fingers before an extension of the debt is given. Here, the characters are pathetic only because they aren’t developed. This ambiguity doesn't work to develop character sympathy.

Otherwise it is standard Korean fare in terms of acting, cinematography and tone. Nothing groundbreaking and doesn't leave the audience with any takeaways.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Somebody put me on to other similar animes or shows like this :ehh:

I saw Alice In Borderlands already