Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Did most of y’all figure of the twist before the end ?

Found this out watching a Youtube video. During "Red light, Green light", it's quickly shown but he doesn't have an green overlay when the statue fires. Also when the undercover cop finds the book of players, it starts at number "2" not "1".

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I knew who the cops brother was as soon as he mentioned it.
When they killed the old man offscreen I knew something was up even though I did wonder how he climbed those bunks during the fight

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
this whole show
giphy.gif

On Piru
finally have a chance to be a father but decide to get revenge
:martin:
glad to see “Train to Busan” homie
And “I Saw The Devil” homie:ehh:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Me, and some family watched in about a week. Finished last night (it's a great show). Me, and my family be trying to guess the end/twist to everything we watch, always have.

After he died i though he wasn't dead because his death was off screen. There were other death's off screen, but this one seemed VERY off screen. The others you'd see at least see blood splatter, or a body fall (background character deaths were more in your face). That was enough to get me thinking even harder to what the twist could be if there was one. I also in the mist of it started questioning other shyt like why did it look like he was the only very old man there? Why was the marbles round designed liked a neighborhood he knew? Why was he 001(that's not a random number, that's literally #1/the 1st # )? It all had to have been for a reason.

I said things like:

Maybe he was doing like Jigsaw in Saw 1,
He was a plant/mole/saboteur etc
He said some things in the marbles round that made him sound/look like he was playing up his condition.
He mentioned he had a son so i though his son's been one of the guards, and was protecting him this whole time somehow.
Started thinking dark masked man was his son

All that after the marbles episode, but before the episode following it (i took a two day break). That episode was vital to me guessing the ending.